Free

Country

Pakistan

Device

Samsung A32

Operating System

Android 11

My Issue

My recent activity doesn't show up on my profile even though my listening activity is on. It's not a new issue; it's been like this ever since I set up my account. It seems to be an issue with my account specifically, because I've logged my account into multiple devices and my recent activity doesn't show up on any of them. I've also logged a different account into the Spotify app on my phone, and the recent activity of that account was visible on my device just fine. 

I reached out to SpotifyCares for help a month or so ago, but after making me run through the usual troubleshooting rituals for a millionth time – deleting cache, clean reinstall, changing internet connections, logging into my account on a different device, logging into a different account on my device – they suggested that I make a new account since there's no other way to fix this issue 😕 I however don't want to lose my listening history. 

I've attached screenshots for reference 

Screenshot_20211023-215330_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20211023-215734_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hi @photontoobs,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

It looks like the issue might be related to your account, as the customer support team has suggested. If you reach out to them, they should be able to help you with transferring your Music library over to a new account.

You recommendations algorithm should be re-established within a week of lsitneing to your favourite content.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts