Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeemed code, wrong subscription status

Redeemed code, wrong subscription status

Hi!

I redeemed a code to get Spotify premium, it got accepted and I got a receipt on my e-mail but the subscription status still says that I have Spotify free. I've tried to log in and out a few times (in the actual program as well as on the website) but I still doesn't work. So the result is that I can't listen to Spotify on my phone because of these problems (and my phone is my pimary spotify device). Can you please help me?

4 Replies

Hey emiljohan, welcome to the Community!

I've just taken a look at your account and it seems you redeemed that giftcard on an account you have created through Facebook. If that wasn't the right account, get in touch here and one of our lovely support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I logged in using my username (not my e-mail address) when I redeemed the code, so that shouldn't be the problem. I don't even think my account is connected to Facebook.

In any case, it looks like that giftcard was redeemed on an account created through Facebook so if you get in touch via that contact form, our support team should be able to fix things. 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Ok, thanks

Suggested posts