Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Skipping songs

Skipping songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

Smartphone/desktop/chrome player

Operating System

Android/Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have read many topics here discussing this problem but haven't found a successful solution yet. My problem is that yesterday when I was at work, listening to Spotify on my phone my songs just started skipping all of a sudden after just a few (10-30) seconds of playing. I tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app, nothing helped. Today at home, when I started listening to Spotify on my desktop the same issue came up. It seems like being an account bound issue, that's why I'm posting it here under Help-Accounts. I even tried the Spotify through the Chrome browser and the issue keeps happening there as well.

Like I said, I tried reinstalling, restarting. I read somewhere that that might be a drivers issue on desktops but since it happens on my phone I doubt it would help. I also tried unchecking the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" setting - the only thing that might possibly help in the account settings, no success...

Please help me! You have no idea how frustrated I am. I am highly addicted to the Spotify, and I'm losing my sht right now.

1 Reply

Hey @Subarashii! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Don't worry we will sort this out.

Please try to sign out remotely (Sign Out Everywhere) on you your account page. Screenshot_14.pngFor extra safety, please change your password.^^

Let me know if that helps, thanks! 

Peace

Suggested posts