Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song not available in your country?

Solved!

Song not available in your country?

Searched for Whiplash OST and when I found it, then most of the songs in the playlist where marked gray as inactive. When I clicked on one of them I got a message at the top of Spotify window saying: "This track is currently not available in X. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

Why it is not available? I know, that it was available before.

Any way to fix it besides importing?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I am actually thinking in similar ways. But I would like to remove/block Justin Bieber from my Spotify.. would be cool if it worked in that way too!
Let me know if it's possible!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just as the member wrote. I had the song on my playlist. Then it startex to say not available. Can anything be done. Can i pay for the songs i want.

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

I'm not writing a solution I'm asking for help with a problem. What can i do to get the songs i want. I want them to be available. Can i pay for them.

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I am actually thinking in similar ways. But I would like to remove/block Justin Bieber from my Spotify.. would be cool if it worked in that way too!
Let me know if it's possible!
Marked as solution

Just as the member wrote. I had the song on my playlist. Then it startex to say not available. Can anything be done. Can i pay for the songs i want.
Marked as solution

Marked as solution

I'm not writing a solution I'm asking for help with a problem. What can i do to get the songs i want. I want them to be available. Can i pay for them.

Suggested posts