Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Family

Spotify Family

I have some problems to enter my account. I just improved my account to Spotify Family for 2 persons and was able to sign in at the device I made the subscription.

Then when i try to sign in at the other account I want to invite it says I should enter a code that was sent to the email of that account, the thing is that I always sign into that account with Facebook and I don't which mail to use, I haven't received any code on the mail of that Facebook account and the Facebook mail should send back the messages to that main account. Hope you can help.me with that
1 Reply

Hello @alexiandrereyes,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

You can find the e-mail associated with your account here.

Make sure to check your spam folder just in case and if you still having troubles to find the e-mail with the code you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Suggested posts