Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify-Globe

Spotify-Globe

Hi, I'm currently registered to Spotify Free.
I want to upgrade it to premium by using my Globe Account which is registered to Plan 1299 (3MBPS).
Whenever I try to register using my Birthday and Email address, I'm always getting the message "Sorry, you are not eligible."

I already asked Globe about this and they said I just need to follow direction that will be given by the Globe Tattoo website.
How do I get Premium by just adding the fee to my monthly bill in Globe?
3 Replies

This sounds like a problem with Globe's billing system. I recommend reaching out to them for resolution. You can always sign up for Premium from your account page at any time within Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

@conan_kenji21 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently registered to Spotify Free.
I want to upgrade it to premium by using my Globe Account which is registered to Plan 1299 (3MBPS).
Whenever I try to register using my Birthday and Email address, I'm always getting the message "Sorry, you are not eligible."

I already asked Globe about this and they said I just need to follow direction that will be given by the Globe Tattoo website.
How do I get Premium by just adding the fee to my monthly bill in Globe?

Need help, I'm in 1599 plan of Globe with the Spotify bundle, but I don't know to activate sa bundle when I enter the email and birthday at Globe's site it says that I'm not eligible. Please help me with my problem.

Same here!

Suggested posts