Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium Inquiry

Solved!

Spotify Premium Inquiry

Hello,

I am so happy because Spotify is here in the Philippines. I just used up my free 7 days trial and now I am looking forward to subscribe to Spotify premium. The problem is that it only allows Mastercard and VISA as the method of payment. How about GCash AMEX? Also, I checked out Globe Telecom's Spotify premium subscription for 30 days and it is P299 pesos. Upon checking the Spotify website, it is only P129 pesos. I hope they can have an alternative way to pay the premium fee.

Thanks.

24 Replies

Hi I was able to subscribe through GCASH for 1 month. Just login with your account on PC and you will see the payment optins. Thank you GLOBE!!!

Here's what we got from you:
Im an iphone user, How will i avail the Php 129 premium via spotify directly because everytime im trying to click the "et premium" in spotify app it will require me to log in directly in my itunes and use it for payment. How will i pay or avail spotify premium directly to spotify? Thanks!

login your spotify account on your desktop and click go premium.

Click the the 3 dots as shown attached image. 🙂Capture.PNG

thank you!

Good eve. I just want to ask kasi everytime natatapps yung premium subs ko nawawala lahat ng song na dinown load ko and i cant listen to them offline. Is that normal? Tumawag akosa globe they say na nasa phone lang daw yun tapos nung nagsubscribe ako i have to download it again ? Anyone?

Suggested posts