Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Change the familiar plan

Hello,Look i wanna change my premium familiar plan, i have the plan me+ 3 family persons but i need to change it to me + 2 family persons but i can't see where i can make that.If someone please help me

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Look i wanna change my premium familiar plan, i have the plan me+ 3 family persons but i need to change it to me + 2 family persons but i can't see where i can make that. If someone please h...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Alternate custudy

Hello. With my brother, we would like to take Family Premium account. But our parents are separated, so we live in alternate custody.We past Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at mother's house, week-end at father's house and holidays ar...

• Hello.   With my brother, we would like to take Family Premium account. But our parents are separated, so we live in alternate custody. We past Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and&n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My account has been hacked.. i got an mail from spotify today saying that the email on my account has been changed from my email to this email chris.cgp.13@gmail.com (hackers email) i can still log in with facebook but i cant change my password nor m...

• My account has been hacked.. i got an mail from spotify today saying that the email on my account has been changed from my email to this email chris.cgp.13@gmail.com (hackers email) i can still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancel Premium

I would like to cancel my Premium account, but I already paid for the next month, if I cancel now will I be able to use Premium till the end of the charging period

• Visitor
  • I would like to cancel my Premium account, but I already paid for the next month, if I cancel now will I be able to use Premium till the end of the charging period
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Renew Spotify Student Discount?

Hi, I am trying to get another year of the Student discount for spotify but when I put in my CC info, the "verification" screen afterwards doesn't work, I can't type in my name and school and whatnot. I have been trying to get this discount back for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to get another year of the Student discount for spotify but when I put in my CC info, the "verification" screen afterwards doesn't work, I can't type in my name and school and whatnot...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription Paused. Payment taken?

Hi Guys My subscription has been paused but you have taken payment (ID available as paid via Paypal). Please advise. Cannot submit via contact form on site as it was down when I last checked and unusable. Please advise/resolve or both ThanksDaren

• Regular
  • Hi Guys   My subscription has been paused but you have taken payment (ID available as paid via Paypal).   Please advise.   Cannot submit via contact form on site as it was down w...
  • DancingDad
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

login issues

I've got some login issues. After my original account got expired I had trouble logging in, I tried the app and the website. My account was active on spotify, but no longer premium. I can see my shared playlists and my buddies can see them too. So I ...

• I've got some login issues. After my original account got expired I had trouble logging in, I tried the app and the website. My account was active on spotify, but no longer premium. I can see my shar...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlists isnt accessible

I have a playlist, called Paco Pigalle, that i see it but i can't change. And a strange playlist, called Baba is mine now. What is wrong Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist, called Paco Pigalle, that i see it but i can't change.  And a strange playlist, called Baba is mine now.  What is wrong Spotify?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums should be listened to in order, which isn't possible for Spotify free users.

I understand that only being able to shuffle songs is a great way to encourage free users to upgrade to premium but for students like myself that can't afford to get premium it is very frustrating. Albums aren't just arranged randomly, they are put i...

• Casual Listener
  • I understand that only being able to shuffle songs is a great way to encourage free users to upgrade to premium but for students like myself that can't afford to get premium it is very frustrating. A...
  • charlie99_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408

Hey there I created my account while I was traveling few months ago. Now that I'm back, whenever I try to login with my mail adress, I get the Error 408. I already changed the country and it still doesn't work. I am however able to login with my user...

• Hey there   I created my account while I was traveling few months ago. Now that I'm back, whenever I try to login with my mail adress, I get the Error 408. I already changed the country and it...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country.

I signed up for Spotify free but my country is stuck on Canada (I live in the United States). And I cannot enter my postal code because of this.

• I signed up for Spotify free but my country is stuck on Canada (I live in the United States). And I cannot enter my postal code because of this.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family

Hi there! I have paid for Spotify premium for myself in bulk for one year. My sister would like to get premium too so I want to add her to a family plan to get the 50% off. However I do not want to get charged €14.99 a month for myself and her becaus...

• Hi there! I have paid for Spotify premium for myself in bulk for one year. My sister would like to get premium too so I want to add her to a family plan to get the 50% off. However I do not want to g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to become premium

I'm trying to become premium, bu it keep showing this message: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." I don't know how to preceed.

• I'm trying to become  premium, bu it keep showing this message: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." I don't know how to preceed.
  • jtroxell3957
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is unlimited available in uk

I currently have a free spotify account in the UK.
it keeps asking me to upgrade to premium, but is unlimited still available?

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a free spotify account in the UK.<br>it keeps asking me to upgrade to premium, but is unlimited still available?
  • tony1892
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is hacked/stolen.

My account is hacked/stolen. I tried logging on spotify today on my way to work, but i couldnt log in. The password was changed so i checked my email to see if the contact email was changed, which it was.How come the hackers just have such an easy wa...

• Visitor
  • My account is hacked/stolen.   I tried logging on spotify today on my way to work, but i couldnt log in. The password was changed so i checked my email to see if the contact email was changed,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hijacked - Please help

Hi to whom can help me. I received an email last night from spotify that my email address for spotify has been changed, even though I know I didn't change it. Consequently as I tried to use Spotify Premium this morning the password has been changed f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to whom can help me.   I received an email last night from spotify that my email address for spotify has been changed, even though I know I didn't change it. Consequently as I tried to use ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Never agreed to premium subscription

Return my money stop charging me and you charged me twice for the month of April 2016

• Return my money stop charging me and you charged me twice for the month of April 2016
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find support phone number

I'm unable to find the german support phone-number or mail adress at the website.

• Visitor
  • I'm unable to find the german support phone-number or mail adress at the website.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked.

Hi all - please help if you can! I had an email on Sunday night to tell me that I had changed my email address when I had made no such change. I have emailed Spotify via the correct address about this and have heard absolutely nothing back. I am seri...

• Hi all - please help if you can!   I had an email on Sunday night to tell me that I had changed my email address when I had made no such change. I have emailed Spotify via the correct address ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd time: Spotify didnt cancelled my premium account after a second try

Another time spotify ignored my cancel request from premium service.On march i decided to cancel my premium subscription. It didnt work."Ok. no problem"...i said and then i cancelled again my premium subscription...Well, today i have seen a new recei...

• Another time spotify ignored my cancel request from premium service. On march i decided to cancel my premium subscription. It didnt work. "Ok. no problem"...i said and then i cancelled again my pre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes