Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium nicht in der Android App erkannt

Spotify Premium nicht in der Android App erkannt

Hi,

auf meinem Android erkennt die App nicht, dass ich ein Premium Abo habe. Im Browser am PC hingegen funktioniert es.

Habe neuinstalliert, mehrfach neu an und abgemeldet, Zahlungsstatus überprüft.

Was kann ich tun?

3 Replies

Hey, @olfosaurus 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you go on your account through your preferred browser and check your Premium status, first. And then be sure you're trying to log in your correct account. You can try to log in using your username rather than your email address and check if it does any difference. If the problem persists, give me more information about your issue and if possible post some screenshots that can help me to understand your case better.

Just make sure you don't post any sensitive information in your screenshots.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

habe gerade festgestellt, dass mein Premium-Abo weder in der App noch im Browser akzeptiert wird. In meinem Onlineprofil sehe ich hingegen, dass ich Premium Mitglied bin.

Es nervt, das Problem habe ich nicht zum ersten mal. Eine Hotline gibts auch nicht...

spotify.PNGspotify2.PNG

Hey again, @olfosaurus 

Thank you for your reply... I'll suggest you some steps just to check how the issue is working.

First, log out your account on mobile and try to log in using your Facebook, if your account is linked to it. And then check the status of your account, and then, log out again and try to log in using your username and password instead of your email address and check the status again. 

And be sure that you're logging in same account that you've logged in your desktop... 

You can also check on the email that you received in your inbox about the Premium the username that is there.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts