Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student

Solved!

Spotify Student

Hi Spotify Community,

I have only just become aware that I can continue to claim my NUS discount into my second academic year and beyond.

Could this be applied to my account retrospectively please?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Whiteroam

In that case I suggest you speak to Spotify support 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Whiteroam

You need to sign up for Spotify Student again 🙂

You can do that here

Thanks Jean! The problem there is that I have to cancel my account and start again at the new price when I have already been paying for several months of premium. I'm wondering if I can get the discount applied retrospectively in the form of credit over those months, and if there's any way to sign up without cancelling my account so I face the possibility of paying £15 in the space of one month. Thanks for your help
Marked as solution

@Whiteroam

In that case I suggest you speak to Spotify support 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Thanks Jean! I'll get on to them there now. 🙂

@Whiteroam

I hope you get everything sorted 🙂

Heard back from them very quickly, they were willing to refund my last month and restore my account to free so I couldn't set it up again as a student year, no hassle. I wasn't able to get my months backdated, but at least I was able to set myself up for the next year.

Thanks for your help!

Suggested posts