Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify curators are asking for money to add songs to playlists !

Spotify curators are asking for money to add songs to playlists !

Where can I report such accounts ? When i report listings only cover photos are removed but list owner can fix the situation again.

4 Replies

Hello @katee2!

Thanks for reaching out. As you mentioned, paying to get in a playlist is indeed against Spotify's music promotion guidelines:

Spoiler
The following is not permitted for any reason whatsoever: Selling a user account or playlist, or otherwise accepting or offering to accept any compensation, financial or otherwise, to influence the name of an account or playlist or the content included on an account or playlist.

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify here to report the accounts doing this.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I did this but they don't do anything, any other suggestions?

Hello @tabatadz!

Thanks for your reply. The Support team should be able to take the necessary actions to remove playlists that encourage paying to get in them. Did they give you any indications or ask for more info? If you got an automated reply to your email address, make sure to reply to it to start your ticket.

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there! Oh, I get what you're saying. Dealing with those pesky accounts can be so frustrating! Try reaching out directly to Spotify support to report them effectively. Explain the situation clearly, including details about the listings and accounts. They should be able to take further action and keep an eye on it to prevent it from happening again.
And hey, speaking of Spotify promotion, you can buy Spotify plays. They offer a legit service to boost your plays and get your music out there! I've tried them before, and they helped me reach a wider audience. Just remember to stay true to your music, and keep up the awesome work! Good luck! 🎵😊

Suggested posts