Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot log in

So, I have been using my Spotify account for several months now. I have logged in with the same email and password the entire time. Today, I upgraded to Spotify premium, and when I opened my app again it wanted me to sign in again. I tried doing so b...

• Visitor
  • So, I have been using my Spotify account for several months now. I have logged in with the same email and password the entire time. Today, I upgraded to Spotify premium, and when I opened my app agai...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists with homonymous

Hello, I have noticed that under the artist name "Raphael" there were actually several differents artists : ie a French and a Spanish singer. I don't think they should appear under the same artist link, this is only creating confusion. I don't know h...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have noticed that under the artist name "Raphael" there were actually several differents artists : ie a French and a Spanish singer. I don't think they should appear under the s...
  • hsandt
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

I don’t remember my email and password, how can I reset all?

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 14 pro Max My Question or IssueI have a premium plan and I don’t remember my email and the password and I would like to change for upgrade my plan to duo, there is any email or phone number to support contact? Than...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 14 pro Max   My Question or Issue I have a premium plan and I don’t remember my email and the password and I would like to change for upgrade my ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't update my payment method

spotify website says that in 'account overview' there will be an update button next to payment method but this is not showing in my account

• Visitor
  • spotify website says that in 'account overview' there will be an update button next to payment method but this is not showing in my account
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to transfer my playlists and liked songs to my premium account

How do I transfer my playlists from my free account to m6 premium account?I wasn’t aware of an old account still running and when I upgraded to premium Spotify upgraded the wrong account.

• Visitor
  • How do I transfer my playlists from my free account to m6 premium account? I wasn’t aware of an old account still running and when I upgraded to premium Spotify upgraded the wrong account.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist playlist links to Personal Profile. How can I fix this or merge both profiles?

I'm a verified artist on Spotify, but I have to post playlists through my personal page. I have seen that other artist's playlist, even though they are made under their real name, link to their artist page. I need to make this happen, because now I h...

• I'm a verified artist on Spotify, but I have to post playlists through my personal page. I have seen that other artist's playlist, even though they are made under their real name, link to their ...
  • AbsolutLeo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Olá

Não estou conseguindo baixar música para escutar off-line, podem me ajudar?

• Visitor
  • Não estou conseguindo baixar música para escutar off-line, podem me ajudar?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

icant log in my acant

I entered the password and email correctlyBut I can't log in

• Casual Listener
  • I entered the password and email correctly But I can't log in
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in to my account.

I entered the password and email correctlyBut I can't enter.

• Casual Listener
  • I entered the password and email correctly But I can't enter.
  • rose2022
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you clear a recommended public playlist or recently played playlist?

A public playlist on Spotify has taken over our Spotify account. It's called "Christmas Hits" (see link below). We played it over the holidays so it shows up as Recently Played. Now when we play music on our Echo Dots that playlist randomly takes ove...

• Casual Listener
  • A public playlist on Spotify has taken over our Spotify account. It's called "Christmas Hits" (see link below). We played it over the holidays so it shows up as Recently Played. Now when we play m...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't have a password nor email associated with my account

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBrazilDeviceMoto e7Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueWhen I signed up I only used my phone number, now I'm trying to use Spotify on my laptop and I'm failing miserably, because I don't have email address and pass...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Brazil Device Moto e7 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue When I signed up I only used my phone number, now I'm trying to use Spotify on my l...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i wish to download the songs urgently and willing to pay

i am on premium promotion free and i cannot download any songs.i am willing to pay to download the songs i like. please advise.

• Visitor
  • i am on premium promotion free and i cannot download any songs. i am willing to pay to download the songs i like. please advise.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buenos días, quiero preguntar si los pagos se pueden hacer anuales

Es decir no pagar la suscripción mes a mes sino en un solo pago realizar el pago de todo el año

• Visitor
  • Es decir no pagar la suscripción mes a mes sino en un solo pago realizar el pago de todo el año
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mailadres

I had a free account and I have a premium account. Now I want to use the email address of the free account for my premium. But it says this email address already exists. How can I change this anyway?I have already closed the free account. Country: Be...

• I had a free account and I have a premium account. Now I want to use the email address of the free account for my premium. But it says this email address already exists. How can I change this anyway?...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Live Events location to Charleston, SC permanently crashes Live Events page

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA DeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemiOS 16.2 My Question or IssueOn the iOS Spotify app, if you set the location for live events to Charleston, SC from some previous city, the page does not update to display Live events in Ch...

IMG_5293.PNG
  • Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System iOS 16.2   My Question or Issue On the iOS Spotify app, if you set the location for live events to Charleston, ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Continued use of account by unknown user(s)

PlanPremium/duoCountryWales, uk DeviceSamsung s20 fe 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Apologies, I have searched the different threads and also spoken with spotify via twitter but the issue is still ongoing. So, at the beginning of Dece...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium/duo Country Wales, uk   Device Samsung s20 fe 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Apologies, I have searched the different threads and...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution says my email is connected to an account, but cant log in with that email

I have a premium account, and I wanted to switch the email from an old one to a new one. However it says the new one already has a spotify account connected. I tried to log in using that new email, but the login portal said no account exists with tha...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account, and I wanted to switch the email from an old one to a new one. However it says the new one already has a spotify account connected. I tried to log in using that new email, b...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs and playlists play and are added

Today my songs would randomly get skipped to songs I've never heard before. Also, random songs would start playing out of nowhere after I've paused and put my phone away. Now that I look, almost 20 random playlists have been liked and added to my lib...

• Visitor
  • Today my songs would randomly get skipped to songs I've never heard before. Also, random songs would start playing out of nowhere after I've paused and put my phone away. Now that I look, almost 20 r...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I had to reset my phone and all ky apps and passwords but when I try to

I have premium Spotify but when I tried to get into my account it wouldn't allow me? It's coming up as though I'm not a paying member? Can you please help me.

• Visitor
  • I have premium Spotify but when I tried to get into my account it wouldn't allow me? It's coming up as though I'm not a paying member? Can you please help me.  <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes