Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't work

Solved!

Spotify doesn't work

My spotify stopped working a couple a days ago. I couldn't search for music. Today my playlists stopped working to, so I can't listen to anything now! I have a premium account and I payed for this month! <br>When I try to see my playlists it's loading and then says "something went wrong" <br>Why is it not working? <br>

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Could you try restarting your device by holding the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello!

Have you tried a clean install? You can follow the instructions here to do that 🙂 Also, what OS are you using?

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I've tried a clean install and it didn't work.It's working on my computer but not on my iPhone. The iPhone has iOS 7.0.4.
Marked as solution

Could you try restarting your device by holding the Home and Lock buttons together for 10 seconds.

Thanks. Now my playlists are back !

Awesome, enjoy your music 🙂

I just got spotify, nothing will load, the loading circle spins and spins
I did get it to play a song
i cant search.. my profile doesn;t load
i did reinstall
i have windows.. this is on my pc

@tattoonerd - Are you getting any error messages? Could you try unticking both "Enable Hardware Acceleration" options in the Edit > Preferences menu then restarting Spotify (File > Exit and Relaunch)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter I had the same problem, I went though the settings and noticed that my apps was off. I turned it back On

I have tried all all the steps mentioned above. Non worked for me. It works fine on my laptop but nothing on my iphone. It's incredibly frustrating as i just payed for first month. 

How do you do this for Android?

Suggested posts