Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps resetting the streams on a song that my band released! Please help!

Solved!

Spotify keeps resetting the streams on a song that my band released! Please help!

My band just released a new song last week and our live streams have been going up. However, whenever Spotify for Artists updates it's data at 12PM GMT, the live streams reset and we lose the streams we gained. For example, in the morning, we would seeing that the streams are on 4,500. But when 12PM hits, the streams go to 4,200. This makes no sense. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please help because it's frustrating and has been going on for a couple of days now. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @malopower,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd also be great for your to submit your questions here while selecting Stats in the Choose one menu. Our folks in the Artists support team will take care of this. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @malopower,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd also be great for your to submit your questions here while selecting Stats in the Choose one menu. Our folks in the Artists support team will take care of this. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts