Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify plays random songs after my current song

Solved!

Spotify plays random songs after my current song

Premium Plan.

MacOS 10.14.4.

Spotify starts playing random song after my current song even if there are more songs left in the current Album/playlist that it is playing. I started seeing this issue recently probably after updating the app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @hp26 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your case, this is happening because you probably may have some songs on your queue. When you have songs on your queue, they will be started after any song you select, even if there are other ones on the playlist, per example. You can "fix" it removing songs from your queue. To do it you just need to go to the queue, tap the circle aside of any song and tap "REMOVE". 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @hp26 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your case, this is happening because you probably may have some songs on your queue. When you have songs on your queue, they will be started after any song you select, even if there are other ones on the playlist, per example. You can "fix" it removing songs from your queue. To do it you just need to go to the queue, tap the circle aside of any song and tap "REMOVE". 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts