Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium code -s 4 times/day

Solved!

Spotify premium code -s 4 times/day

i just bought a code and i need some help to understand 🙂

they said SOMETHING like this. 

if you buy 8 codes you can use the 4 first on the first day and the other 4 the other day.  (i just got 1 code to reedem) [This was an example, this would only be if i bought 8 codes]

anyway, i dont get this... i said i would like to buy 1 code, does this code contatin other codes that i get when i redeem or is this just a normal " one time " code? PLS explain :l

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm slightly confused here, if you wanted to buy 8 codes, you would need to buy 8 seperate codes from the Spotify website (so go through the payment system 8 times). 

A single premium code can be either 1/3/6/12 months of premium. I think the message they where trying to convey is if you have 8 codes to redeem, you can only redeem 4 in any 24 hour period. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I'm slightly confused here, if you wanted to buy 8 codes, you would need to buy 8 seperate codes from the Spotify website (so go through the payment system 8 times). 

A single premium code can be either 1/3/6/12 months of premium. I think the message they where trying to convey is if you have 8 codes to redeem, you can only redeem 4 in any 24 hour period. 

Peter

ooh... Thanks! I never pay with codes, didnt know you only could redeem 4 codes/day.

Fraud prevention, the worlds gone mad....

Peter

Suggested posts