Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify (what kind of Family) Premium?!

Solved!

Spotify (what kind of Family) Premium?!

Hi, 

Just apply to Spotify Family Premium.

It asks me for my address so it can confirm who I add are my relatives. Well...

That doesen't prove anything in my opinion.

I want to add my cusins, althoght they spent alot of time in my place they don't live with me. Also my brother, who does live with me by the way, does not have the same last name as me (different parents, blame my mother!). What can I do? Is this Family Premium applyable to me and my familly?

One note: I'm from Portugal, Families are not just Parents and childs.

Off topic: I was charged on 9th of every month, now it as changed to the 31th. This is no good for me thoght, because by the Portuguese law, my salary can be payed until the 8th. What can I do to change it back?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @mstrk512, welcome to the community!

In regards to the second question, it is possible to change your billing date, just check out this support article 🙂 As for the first, you should be okay since they are family.

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @mstrk512, welcome to the community!

In regards to the second question, it is possible to change your billing date, just check out this support article 🙂 As for the first, you should be okay since they are family.

Hope this helps!

K

Thanks @KatesHere, I've added my brother anyway. But I'm not comfortable with my cousins situation... Because I have to lie. Which is a shame, Spotify have a very strong competion in Portugal, provided by an ISP, at the same time one I don't like. They all use it because it's free. I want to offer them Premium, so I can convert them xD.

Not willing to get trouble for that tho. I actually understand why it is like that (just don't call it "family" xD).

I'm gonna try your first suggestion also 🙂

Peace.

@mstrk512 Hey again 🙂
If they live with you it's not lying. Just keep in mind that they'll probably have to verify the address when they join in the plan but then they should be able to use it everywhere, just like with a Premium subscription.

Hope this helps and good luck 🙂
K

Suggested posts