Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't return my money back

Solved!

Spotify won't return my money back

I want to cancel my premium for family subscription having not used it. I have sent several emails asking for a refund as their policy in the UE allows a refund if the suscription is canceled within 14 days and the user has not "used" the suscription.

I had negative responses to every emails.

As a consequence, I will have to make a formal complaint to the bank because of this non-legal procedure.

I just posted so that you were aware, I'm certainly not giving a single cent to this company in the future.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @K4N, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry about this. In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them.

Since you've already tried the contact through e-mail, I suggest a way I personally prefer in this case, that is via Facebook support (you can do it from a friend's account, if you don't have one). Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @K4N, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry about this. In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them.

Since you've already tried the contact through e-mail, I suggest a way I personally prefer in this case, that is via Facebook support (you can do it from a friend's account, if you don't have one). Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares.

When you message them, inform all the e-mail addresses on the plan.

Hope this is more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts