Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Step It Up Spotify

Solved!

Step It Up Spotify

This year, 75% of my friends have left Spotify for other music services, because of the loss of volume of music choices. I like Spotify, but if songs I like keep getting taken off or new popular songs not added I am going to switch too. So honestly, going from what was the best to now one of the least preferable to college students. I'd say, step it up or more are planning to leave in the next 6 months. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Will! Thanks for posting in the community!

Unfortunately music being taken off Spotify is out of our control. It could happen because of disagreements with the artist or their label, or the music may be going through a change of ownership and so is removed from streaming services.

Never fear however, as new and existing music is added to Spotify every day! If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may come back to Spotify soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask if/when they plan to come to Spotify.

Thanks! 

The FAQ may also be helpful: 

Content Missing FAQ

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Will! Thanks for posting in the community!

Unfortunately music being taken off Spotify is out of our control. It could happen because of disagreements with the artist or their label, or the music may be going through a change of ownership and so is removed from streaming services.

Never fear however, as new and existing music is added to Spotify every day! If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may come back to Spotify soon.

In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask if/when they plan to come to Spotify.

Thanks! 

The FAQ may also be helpful: 

Content Missing FAQ

Apart from that,
Spotify still has the most amount of artists and songs.
I personally, used multiple streaming services (apple music, Tidal, Deezer, amazon music,...), But none of them could compete with spotify. Most just have a too smal music/artist database.

Check out my playlist if you wanna Rock the night away:
My ultimate Playlist

Suggested posts