Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Student Discount with Prepaid Card

Student Discount with Prepaid Card

So  I received a prepaid card for christmas and entered that code to get 6 months of premium. However, I learned there was a student discount, so I was wondering if I can use the student discount on this prepaid card and extend the subscription to 12 months.

3 Replies

Hi @adavis847 and welcome to the community 🙂

No - the student discount can only be applied to the subscription, and therefore has to be initated by the account holder using a debit/credit card.

Liam

I am having the same problem.  I am a student.  Tried to sign up for the student subscription and apply two gift cards worth $60 to pay for 1 years student subscription.  Spotify took the money and gave me a six month's subscription at regular price and now i can find no way to make spotify recognize that i want the student discount. 

Anyone with a solution, please help!  Thank you.

I have the same problem, but I was also wondering why the current 99 cent for three month promotion wasn't applied to my subscription that was paid through a gift card. The holiday deal in combination to the student discount should get me 14 months as opposed to 6.

Suggested posts