Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount with Prepaid Card

Student Discount with Prepaid Card

So  I received a prepaid card for christmas and entered that code to get 6 months of premium. However, I learned there was a student discount, so I was wondering if I can use the student discount on this prepaid card and extend the subscription to 12 months.

3 Replies

Hi @adavis847 and welcome to the community 🙂

No - the student discount can only be applied to the subscription, and therefore has to be initated by the account holder using a debit/credit card.

Liam

I am having the same problem.  I am a student.  Tried to sign up for the student subscription and apply two gift cards worth $60 to pay for 1 years student subscription.  Spotify took the money and gave me a six month's subscription at regular price and now i can find no way to make spotify recognize that i want the student discount. 

Anyone with a solution, please help!  Thank you.

I have the same problem, but I was also wondering why the current 99 cent for three month promotion wasn't applied to my subscription that was paid through a gift card. The holiday deal in combination to the student discount should get me 14 months as opposed to 6.

Suggested posts