Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student verification

Solved!

Student verification

Hi, I am year 13 student in UK. I am trynna sign up for a student disocunt, however, when i got the student verification page, my school wasn't listed and i could not enter it manually.  So i filled the school request form and i have been waiting for 30 day and still hasn't been put up the school list. My classmates sign up for a student discount a couple months ago with same school and they manage to get the discount, however, not my school is not up on the list. I also connected to my school network for instant verification, however that did not work either. Now, i am just wondering if there is any way that i could verify for student discount. Could you please help me with this.

Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Zachx18 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contacting us here.

About your issue, note that the use of the Premium for Students Subscription is only open to students at accredited higher education institutions in the UK and above the age of 18.

If you are really able to subscribe for the Premium for Students, let me know and you'll continue helping you.

Let me know if you need more information or have any other issues.

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @Zachx18 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contacting us here.

About your issue, note that the use of the Premium for Students Subscription is only open to students at accredited higher education institutions in the UK and above the age of 18.

If you are really able to subscribe for the Premium for Students, let me know and you'll continue helping you.

Let me know if you need more information or have any other issues.

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

Hi

first of all thank you so much for replying.

I am 18 years old, 

The college that i study in cater for students that are 18 year old and below. It is basically a high school with college mixed together, however, student that are in year 12 and year 13 are given a student ID card, which confirm that they are in high education. you can check this in the link below.

https://www.rooksheath.harrow.sch.uk/

Hey again, @Zachx18

Welcome to Spotify Community again!

Continuing with your troubleshooting, as you know we use SheerID to verify your Student status. If they’re unable to, we’re afraid you’re not eligible for the Student discount at this time.

Please check:

• You haven’t already claimed the discount on another Spotify account. Find other accounts.
  • Your school is listed. If you didn’t see your school in the list during sign up, you're not eligible right now.
  • You haven’t exceeded the 4-year limit. The discount lasts 12 months at a time, with the option to renew a maximum of 3 times as long as you're eligible.

You can also submit for manual verification. For more info, check out SheerID’s FAQ.

So, you can be in touch with SheerID's Customer Support and ask for the inclusion of your college there or ask for solutions for your problem.

Let me know if you need more information or have any other questions.

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts