Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tech support

Tech support

I need help with syncing my spotify account to fido. I've already been in conact with fido and I spoke to them on the phone and they said to come here to cantact a rep from spotify. yet there is now where for m to talk to someone to fix this problem. My account number for online banking with fido has been changed and now spotify is no longer letting me log into my premium account. I'd like this to be fixed.

8 Replies

Hey @Joel19

I'm afraid Spotify does not offer phone support at the moment, but they are more than happy to help you via email, Twitter and Facebook. You can get in touch with Spotify Customer Support through the online form or if you have a Twitter account, feel free to tweet @SpotifyCares at anytime 🙂

I tried the online form and it does nothing for me

@Joel19

Sorry to hear about that 😞 

Was your account created through FB or using an email address/username password?

using Facebook

Just to confirm, since your account was created through Facebook, you'll need to log in with your Facebook details as well. Just click the Log in with Facebook button and then enter your details and that should work fine 🙂

Yes it logs in fine but that's not the problem I'm having. With Fido I get spotify premium for 2 years. I've already been using the premium accout but my online fido account number has just been changed due to banking problems so now my spotify account is no longer premium and when I try to re activate the account through fido it keeps giving me an error saying that that account is already in use by nother phone number (which I'm assuming i my old online fido number) so I need someone from spotify to go in and change the account number so that they will be in sync again and I can get my premium account back. I've already been on the phone with fido and they did everything on their end and told me to contact spotify directly.

@Joel19

Got it 🙂 

However, since your subscription was set up through Fido, they should be able to remove your old phone/subscription and activate a new subscription for you. I'm afraid Spotify won't be able to activate any partner subscription from their end. 

I'm trying to get my spotify account fixed.  I can't log in

Suggested posts