Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to change payment info

Unable to change payment info

My card expired. I'd like to update the info. But the website didn't let me.

I clicked 'change' button on the account info page. It showed me this page asking for ZIP code.

spotify1.jpg

I inputted the correct ZIP then click 'change' button again. It showed me this error message. To be honest, this is pretty frustrating.

spotify2.jpg

8 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community!

Could you be a star and translate the error message for us? 🙂

Also, it's worth trying the same process on a different web browser to see if that makes any difference at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

It basically said: Ouch, something's wrong. Please try again or go to Help Center.

I've contancted Spotify Support. They helped me to clean my payment info so I could resubscribe again. However, when I chose the plan and tried to set my payment info, the website gave me a blank page without any error message.

I've tried IE and Chrome. The same thing happened.

I believe the subscription page has some serious problem which has turned thousands and thoursands subscribers away.

spotify3.jpg

Ah okay, your support ticket is currently open. You'll get a response back from our payments folks soon and they'll be able to help out.

Spotify Support sent me a link to UK description page. I logged in and resubscribed to Premium. Done. The problem solved. I wonder why though. Maybe Taiwan subscription page is broken? Anyway, thanks for help, Adam!

We'll get our website folks to investigate to see if the site itself is broken. Glad you're all set with Premium now though.

Love,

Spotify.

Adam, similar problem here: I can't change payment method. Lately I unsubscribed from Premium via iTunes, but I'd like to join Spotify Family program. "Change Payment" button does not function at all.

@palowski 

Try signing up at http://spotify.com/family

If you still have trouble,

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@MattSuda

thanks for quick answer,

/family link redirects to "Change Payment" section, thus returning me to the very beginning of my problem.

I've already contacted Spotify Tech Suppor and received confirmation e-mail. I'll wirte them back as you suggested.

Suggested posts