Free

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 6s Plus)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Question or Issue

When I provide my username and password to the iPhone app and hit log in, it will briefly change the button text to 'Logging In...' and then reset the text back to 'Log In' and provide no feedback message, and doesn't let me log in.

I can log in fine on other devices and I have restarted the app, reinstalled, restarted the phone, tried wifi and cellular, basically gone through the gauntlet last week while speaking with support for 90 minutes so it's not any simple issue like that.

He brought in tech support to look into the issue while I was chatting with him and in the end the problem was unresolved and I was told to check back in in 24-48 hours.

The problem remains so I was hoping someone on the forums might be able to help me log in, hopefully someone else has run into this issue. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Right now it's only possible for free accounts to use Spotify abroad for 14 days. You can learn more by reading this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there!

Right now it's only possible for free accounts to use Spotify abroad for 14 days. You can learn more by reading this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts