Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to login to any Spotify app

Unable to login to any Spotify app

This morning I received a link that I needed to change my password and all my devices were logged out.

I changed the password, and can login to my account on the website.

However I can no longer login to any of my apps, even if I create new app id and password.

Anyone have any idea ?

3 Replies

Hello @ppont,

Glad to have you on the Community. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account. No worries, we're here to help!

Just enter the email address you use for Spotify and your new password to log in. If you've create your account with Facebook you can also choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access your account. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

Should the above tactics don’t work, check out this support page for more tips and tricks.

If you still can't log in, it would be great if you could share a screenshot of the error message with us, so that we can see what's going on. Just make sure to hide any private information on anything you post in the Community.

Thanks - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

if that would work I would be fine.  However I can only login to my account via the website and use the web player.

When trying to login to the spotify app on my PC, iPhone, etc... it alsways gives the message that the account or password is incorrect.

Same if I try via Facebook

Hi @ppont,

That's odd. In that case we'd suggest resetting your password again here before logging in on your PC or iPhone.

You could also try reinstalling the app and remove any corrupted data, following the steps in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this works. Let us know how you get on.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts