Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Username & Facebook connection issues

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDevice2 Window laptops and Xiaomi Mi A2 LiteOperating System(Windows 7, Windows 10, Android 9 (Pie)) My Question or IssueHi guys!I'm not sure when did this happen exactly, but my profile picture disappeared and my username c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device 2 Window laptops and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Operating System (Windows 7, Windows 10, Android 9 (Pie))   My Question or Issue Hi guys! I'm not sure when...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I was suddenly added to a new family

PlanPremium/Family plan CountrySweden My Question or IssueIn July this year, my account was suddenly added to a new Family plan. I had been on my Swedish sister's plan for a few years but suddenly I belonged to a random family in the UK. Something fe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium/Family plan   Country Sweden   My Question or Issue In July this year, my account was suddenly added to a new Family plan. I had been on my Swedish sister's plan for a f...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family mix members

PlanPremium familyCountryBelgiumDeviceOneplusOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueIn the family mix i can only see 3 of the 5 members. I can not add the other 2? How can i fix this? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Belgium Device Oneplus Operating System Android My Question or Issue In the family mix i can only see 3 of the 5 members. I can not add the other 2? How can i fix...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iOS Filtering Liked Songs Doesn't Update Queue

When I filter Liked Songs on my iPhone by an artist the queue does not update to then only show songs by that artist. The list in Liked Songs does – though it doesn't stay for another feature of keeping the filter on was also removed a long time ago ...

• Roadie
  • When I filter Liked Songs on my iPhone by an artist the queue does not update to then only show songs by that artist. The list in Liked Songs does – though it doesn't stay for another feature of keep...
  • aarlihn
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs being played by chrome player, but only my phone is signed in

As of yesterday spotify starts playing random songs every now and then. Songs I've never listened to, and shows it's being on a web browser (chrome). I've already signed out of all devices and changed my password, but the issue continues.

• As of yesterday spotify starts playing random songs every now and then. Songs I've never listened to, and shows it's being on a web browser (chrome). I've already signed out of all devices and change...
  • Wsoehler18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with the try and suscription

PlanFree/Premium/ StudentCountry Device(Galaxy J6)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueHi, recently i change my account which now is linked to Facebook. The problem is that when I try to pay with my visa (which is working) the following mess...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium/ Student Country   Device (Galaxy J6) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Hi, recently i change my account which now is linked to Face...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country change suggestie South Africa, I am in Europese...

PlanFreeCountryThe NetherlandsMy Question or IssueI need to change my country in Account Settings to The Netherlands as I am staying here for a month and a half. However, the only option I am given is to choose South Africa as my country. I am in The...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country The Netherlands My Question or Issue I need to change my country in Account Settings to The Netherlands as I am staying here for a month and a half. However, the only option I ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Recently played not updating

My recently played history has stopped updating as of the last 2 days. It only captures history of playback on my phone (Oneplus 3) but not my mac desktop app. Any advice? I tried logging in and out, toggling sharing features etc but no luck. Premium...

• Casual Listener
  • My recently played history has stopped updating as of the last 2 days. It only captures history of playback on my phone (Oneplus 3) but not my mac desktop app.  Any advice? I tried logging in an...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution language of commercials

I'm always getting commercial in german language but I'd prefere - if I already have to listen to them - to get them in english. How do I change this setting?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm always getting commercial in german language but I'd prefere - if I already have to listen to them - to get them in english. How do I change this setting?
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing from 1 premium to another Premium account

Goodmorning, I got a premium account for several years now I switched from internet provider and got a new premium code. The one I use now I going to be terminated. Is it possible to take the one I already got with me to my new provider and can I cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Goodmorning,   I got a premium account for several years now I switched from internet provider and got a new premium code. The one I use now I going to be terminated. Is it possible to take th...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of Facebook account?

I changed to a different facebook account but spotify is tethered to the old one(and a now defunct email) how can I delete the old account without losing my spotify login(music hist etc)?PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS My Ques...

• Regular
  • I changed to a different facebook account but spotify is tethered to the old one(and a now defunct email) how can I delete the old account without losing my spotify login(music hist etc)? Plan Prem...
  • Tgoogs03
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Dúo plan only working for one

Plan dúo premiumCountryChileDeviceHuawei mate 10 lite / mate 20 liteOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy girlfriend subscribed for a duo premium plan for both of us (she's the main acc) and when trial expired, she received a notificaci...

• Visitor
  • Plan dúo premium Country Chile Device Huawei mate 10 lite / mate 20 lite Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My girlfriend subscribed for a duo premium plan for both of...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not updating my profile picture

Tried to change my profile picture, didnt update for a few days so i tried to clear profile picture and upload again, but now it just i have the default profile picture and new profile picture does not want to update When i try to restart spotify and...

• Visitor
  • Tried to change my profile picture, didnt update for a few days so i tried to clear profile picture and upload again, but now it just i have the default profile picture and new profile picture does n...
  • playlistsunite
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Number instead of Username

Hello, I´m aving trouble with my account, I tried linking t to Alexa and Garmin and it says I don´have a Premium suscription. The thing I notice is that I registered with Facebook and I used to have my account information in there but now I just have...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I´m aving trouble with my account, I tried linking t to Alexa and Garmin and it says I don´have a Premium suscription. The thing I notice is that I registered with Facebook and I used t...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Facebook Email change

PlanPremiumCountryDenmark My Question or IssueI have changed my email on Facebook a long time ago, but my Spotify still hasn't updated it?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   My Question or Issue I have changed my email on Facebook a long time ago, but my Spotify still hasn't updated it?     
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown phone

Plan/PremiumCountry Device(Honor 9 lite)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueUnknown phone is playing music through my account, when I switch on my device it switches back and I got no idea what to do with it.

• Visitor
  • Plan /Premium Country   Device (Honor 9 lite) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Unknown phone is playing music through my account, when I switch on my device it sw...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have recently got family,my daughter logged in as me when i sent her the link,rather than her own.

PlanPremium familyCountryU.KDeviceiPhone 7 (daughter) samsung s10 (me)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I sent the family link to my daughter,she logged in as me by mistake,now every time I send her the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium family Country U.K Device iPhone 7 (daughter)  samsung s10 (me) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I sent the f...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password and Spotify has changed my account

Plan: Family PremiumUK Device AppleMacbook ProCatalina 10.15.1 I just changed my Spotify password. I had forgotten it and I needed to log in to another computer to print out my receipts. Now Spotify has erased the details of my Family account and tel...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family  Premium UK   Device Apple Macbook Pro Catalina 10.15.1   I just changed my Spotify password. I had forgotten it and I needed to log in to another computer to prin...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Account, Old Music

BackgroundSo recently i moved from my old long standing premium account to a new one as I was given a 6 month premium free voucher when I bought my new headphones. Basically the voucher only works with new accounts and not currently running premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • Background So recently i moved from my old long standing premium account to a new one as I was given a 6 month premium free voucher when I bought my new headphones. Basically the voucher only works ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Can't log in

Hello, I have a big problem, i can't log in in any way on spotify. I try with facebook log in and say to try later or with email adress. I go to mail log in and i can't log in because say im offline or somthing like that, i dont know what to do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a big problem, i can't log in in any way on spotify. I try with facebook log in and say to try later or with email adress. I go to mail log in and i can't log in because say im offlin...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes