Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vodafone TR from Turkey

Vodafone TR from Turkey

Hello Dear Community.

I regret it now, Vodafone TR has no advantages.

I am a Spotify member for about 3-4 months. And I received a special offer from Vodafone (8th of September).

Here, the problem begins. It seems Spotify company didn't receive this membership. Because now I have to pay 2 separate bills (one for Vodafone, and one for Spotify).

This is a complexity, because Vodafone GSM claims they have arranged everything, and I needed to talk to Spotify. 

Please look into my account. Are there duplicate memberships?

Best regards,
Burak
2 Replies

Hi @mythrael thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

It does indeed sound like you have duplicate accounts, the original account and a new one created by Vodafone. You can cancel one of your accounts when logged into that account, here.

To find the login information for your accounts just check through your premium receipts that you'll have received from Spotify through email or text. Your username will be on there (if it's a facebook created account it will be a 10 digit number)

If you need to merge playlists from the accounts or anything more complicated you may need to speak to Spotify Cares, who you can reach through this contact form, their facebook or twitter.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Thanks for your reply @bearfootrecords .

The issue about possible duplicate accounts is I don't even know if I have one, and how I can reach into that account.

When I clicked on your link, it directed me to unsubscription page of my original account.

And thanks to you, I have now contacted with Spotify Cares. Hopefully, we will be able to solve it in a short time!

Suggested posts