Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

being charged for free subscribe

being charged for free subscribe

My daughter has accidentally charged spotify to her phone it's adding 9.99 to her phone bill each month but when I try to cancell I can't do anything as it states she has the free version...I sent a message and the response I got was to look at a forum! Seriously is there no way to actually speak to anyone?
4 Replies

Hey there @elliebrya and welcome to the community!

This sounds odd. Usually when the subscription is via another party, like for example iTunes or your phone company, you need to cancel Spotify through them. Have you tried that?

Let me know how this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Have to same problem!! How do I cancel?? Stop payments!!!!

I actually have the same problem. I have a free subscription, but I realized today that I am paying 9,99 per month since April.

I found the contact form where you can ask for help under  https://www.spotify.com/nl/about-us/contact/

I'm a little confused myself, I dont want to pay for premium, I was happy when it was free, but this premium package seems to be my only option , whats up Spotify??? I dont want to pay to listen to music, so why bait and switch your customers like that. I love my music, but why make me pay for premium, what r the benefits, TO ME NOT YOU???

Suggested posts