Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WAVR.ai playlist HELP suspicious streams

WAVR.ai playlist HELP suspicious streams

This playlist keeps gaining me listeners from Finland when I dont want them and never signed up for their service. I was added to Waver.ai's playlist a day ago and I have heard accounts have been banned for even just being put on it. I do not want my music on their playlist and need help.

4 Replies

Hey @horribleatmusiclol,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

I recommend reaching out to the Artist Support Team at https://support.spotify.com/artists/contact-spotify-anonymous/. They'll be able to look into it 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

We have done this and Spotify did not feel helpful at all. They can not remove us off these playlists. Why is this ? We genuine artists do not want to be on these and we should be able to have a method to be removed from playlists that are botted. 

We know multiple indie artists that have this issue, we report it every time we see our songs go on these playlists. It's happened again today, we contacted Spotify and they basically said they couldn't do anything to remove the song from the playlist, to report it (which we already have done) and closed the support window.

To be honest it didn't feel great as a support response.

Is there a official answer on what to do if you get on these playlists and why is Spotify not seemingly able to stop these Wavr.ai playlists right away when we report them by contacting support. Surely Spotify knows these are bad and they should be removed?

Same ony my side. Never booked any of their services but still got added. Did the statistics check here https://www.artist.tools/. With this shamefull results. I heard about this is a way of their promotion to get more customers. They ad several artists to their playlist and botting streams to make their customers the illusion to grow. And then hopefully these customers research to buy their services. Hopefully get out of it soon.

Tenemos el mismo problema 😥

Suggested posts