Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

What's wrong with the lyrics?

Solved!

What's wrong with the lyrics?

I've listened to songs on Spotify "without lyrics" in several months. At first, I had lyrics with songs when upgrading my acount to Premium in February this year. However, I can't get any single lyrics recently. I wonder know what's going on with the lyrics!! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ijustwantlirics wrote:

I've listened to songs on Spotify "without lyrics" in several months. At first, I had lyrics with songs when upgrading my acount to Premium in February this year. However, I can't get any single lyrics recently. I wonder know what's going on with the lyrics!! 

Spotify's agreement with their previous lyrics provider Musixmatch ended a few weeks ago, so Spotify has temporairly disabled the feature until they find a new lyrics provider or they build their own lyircs database in-house. I would recommend just being patient for now until the feature comes back.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@ijustwantlirics wrote:

Spotify's agreement with their previous lyrics provider Musixmatch ended a few weeks ago, so Spotify has temporairly disabled the feature until they find a new lyrics provider or they build their own lyircs database in-house. I would recommend just being patient for now until the feature comes back.

Thank you for answering! I am looking forward to the coming features.

Suggested posts