Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is the price for premium been upped? And why is there no longer a 12months subscription?

Why is the price for premium been upped? And why is there no longer a 12months subscription?

Like title says! Why? I'm a longtime subscriber to premium, and I don't want to pay more than I have in the past, cause your services have not been upgraded or bettered in any way, I would rather say the compleat oposite! I know I'm not the only one who feel this way, maybe it's time to go for "TIDAL"
Even though it's more expensive, but at least they have not made their customers used to a very acceptable price, to then raise it with something which is quite a lot! 1/3 of a price raise every month is not acceptable spotify! Get back to your routes Svenska and keep your customers!
3 Replies

Spotify Premium is still the same price

$9.99 (I am quoting the US price)

You might have subscribed to premium through the iPhone or iPad app. It costs more because Apple charges a fee. I suggest you cancel and then resubscribe to the lower price on the Spotify website.

To cancel your subscription, you need to cancel it from iTunes. Your subscription is being handled by Apple.

Information on how to do this can be found here:

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

http://www.imore.com/how-cancel-or-modify-itunes-or-app-store-subscription-right-your-iphone-or-ipad

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You raise  the price  on me and my family  twice in one year

You rai se the price  on me  and my family  twice in one year nothing has been upgraded nor has it  improved In any way. We meaning  23 family members have stopped  we  now use Pandora until  you decide to treat your customers right meaning raising prices properly fairly for your longtime customers . Does loyalty mean so little.

Suggested posts