Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong account shown at top of Community pages

Wrong account shown at top of Community pages

It looks like there's a problem somewhere in the community.spotify.com website code. I haven't done anything except to visit and search for information about an unrelated issue. I mean I haven't gone into the Chrome dev tools and been mucking around with cookie values or anything. But for some reason it's displaying another user's info at the top. I'm not sure when this started.

When I click on that name and choose Community Profile -> Account, it does take me to the proper account page, and I imagine that if I clear my browser history and start over, this will correct itself. Nevertheless, this seemed like something I should report.

In case submitting this gets similarly garbled, my account name is "jakewan", not "Vlah".

Sincerely,

Jacob

2017-01-13 (1).png2017-01-13.png

2 Replies

It does look like the message got posted under the "Vlah" account.  I cleared my browser history and tried logging in again, and it still shows "Vlah" at the top.  In case it helps to know, I don't have a connected Facebook account.  I just login in with a password.

I'm also receiving email for the "Vlah" account.  Something is seriously wrong here.

Suggested posts