Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You can only use spotify abroad 14 days

Solved!

You can only use spotify abroad 14 days

Hi,
Im trying to log in on my spotify account and i cant. I have been reading and the solution its changing the country. Its important to said that i just get back from Usa 14 days ago and when i was there i change the country for Usa. But, how am i able to change the country if i cant log in?

Thank you
28 Replies

I've been having problems for the last week, can't log in on my account. This is a huge problem, I live in Tijuana, Mexico but I'm constantly crossing to U.S. and I've never experienced this problem before. Am I supposed to change my location every time I travel ? 

No, this is not the root cause. Root cause Is - must Spotify use this? Why do they care where am I? It is not their business.

I live in usa but i travel to Egypt for work only 1 week every month so the app is currently not working 

My country is  Canada and I’m somewhere else right now and it hasn’t changed on my account but I still can’t log in

i have the same problem but the only difference is, I NEVER WENT TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND IT SAID I WENT ABROAD?! AM I HACKED? I’M AT MY OWN COUNTRY AND IT STILL SAYS THE ABROAD THING. 

Hello I haven’t go to other country. And I’m using spotify for years now. How did this happened ?

Same problem here

@asalcedo97 wrote:
Hi,
Im trying to log in on my spotify account and i cant. I have been reading and the solution its changing the country. Its important to said that i just get back from Usa 14 days ago and when i was there i change the country for Usa. But, how am i able to change the country if i cant log in?

Thank you

Marked as solution

Hi there folks, 

For anyone still experiencing this issue, the 14 days limit still applies to free accounts. While you will be blocked from using the app, you should be able to log into the account page at any time and change the country, see these steps. If it refuses to open, consider trying in an incognito window. 

Hope this helps. As this thread is outdated, if you continue to face issues about this, consider posting in a more recent thread or making a new one if such doesn't exist. 

Cheers!

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts