Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account suspension and other

Solved!

account suspension and other

I have recently gotten an email saying that "suggestive" activity has been on my account but I don't know what this means? Is says I may have a modified version of Spotify and I need to reinstall the app, but I don't see any apps that may have been installed as a virus or anything. Is it possible that the email is from a fake account trying to act like Spotify to trick me into something? Or is it reliable and it is actually Spotify? It also said if I continued use on my account it could suspend me. I can't have this happening at all since listening to music is the only way to calm my anxiety in the mornings while I'm on my way to school. Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Bnoelc04,

Most likely it is a **bleep** email. A few things to check, a email from Spotify would be from this email: <no-reply@spotify.com>. If it is not this email, then it is most likely **bleep**. Also there is no other post about suggestive activity, and Spotify does have some modified versions. It sounds like this is a fake account and there is no need to worry. Finally the Spotify symbol is at the top of their emails they send out.

If it is from the email above and you truly think it is Spotify contacting you just reply to this post and I will help you again.

If this was your solution please mark it as such. Likes are appreciated.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Bnoelc04,

Most likely it is a **bleep** email. A few things to check, a email from Spotify would be from this email: <no-reply@spotify.com>. If it is not this email, then it is most likely **bleep**. Also there is no other post about suggestive activity, and Spotify does have some modified versions. It sounds like this is a fake account and there is no need to worry. Finally the Spotify symbol is at the top of their emails they send out.

If it is from the email above and you truly think it is Spotify contacting you just reply to this post and I will help you again.

If this was your solution please mark it as such. Likes are appreciated.

Suggested posts