Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot generate device password

When I try to generate a device password, I get an error "Niestety, Twój adres e-mail nie był dostępny. Wyloguj się, zaloguj ponownie i ponów próbę. Jeśli problem nadal występuje, skontaktuj się z działem pomocy.". I tried to do so a few days in a ro...

• Regular
  • When I try to generate a device password, I get an error " Niestety, Twój adres e-mail nie był dostępny. Wyloguj się, zaloguj ponownie i ponów próbę. Jeśli problem nadal występuje, skontaktuj się z d...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change language in the account panel

I cannot see the option to change language of the account panel. Everything shown on the website under https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/ is in Polish. I'd like to change that to English, as that's the default language for my OS & browser.

• Regular
  • I cannot see the option to change language of the account panel. Everything shown on the website under https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/ is in Polish. I'd like to change that to English, as th...
  • PiotrDab
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in through face book on my android

I delete my Facebook page with premium spotty account still being paid. I have a new phone and can't log in. Is there any way it can be rest to link to my new Facebook without having to start over.

• I delete my Facebook page with premium spotty account still being paid. I have a new phone and can't log in. Is there any way it can be rest to link to my new Facebook without having to start over.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hack?

Hi, When looking on my profile settings, the email that is used on Spotify is a hotmail.com address, which is not my email address. When I try to change to my correct email, a gmail.com address, it says that it is already in use. How is it possible t...

• Hi,   When looking on my profile settings, the email that is used on Spotify is a hotmail.com address, which is not my email address. When I try to change to my correct email, a gmail.com addr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Hey im trouble with log in because the payments was not succesfull but after this i had make the money succesfull the the spotify bank account. Now im cant logg in anymore ? Thnx

• Hey im trouble with log in because the payments was not succesfull but after this i had make the money succesfull the the spotify bank account. Now im cant logg in anymore ? Thnx
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossibile accedere tramite xbox one

Sulla nuova app spotify di xbox one non è presente il tasto "accedi tramite facebook" quindi non posso accedere al mio account e utilizzare l'app. Datemi una soluzione.

• Sulla nuova app spotify di xbox one non è presente il tasto "accedi tramite facebook" quindi non posso accedere al mio account e utilizzare l'app. Datemi una soluzione.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium without facebook

I am a premium subscriber and want to disassociate my facebook account without having to cancel my account and create a new account!

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium subscriber and want to disassociate my facebook account without having to cancel my account and create a new account!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting Premium internationally

Hi there,I live in Australia, and I wish to gift a Premium gift card to a friend who lives in Canada. I'm aware that since content licencing varies by country, eCards are tied to the country in which they are purchased.I've found some dated posts fro...

• Not applicable
  • Hi there, I live in Australia, and I wish to gift a Premium gift card to a friend who lives in Canada. I'm aware that since content licencing varies by country, eCards are tied to the country in whi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Countries

Heyo. I recently moved from Canada to Hong Kong, but for some reason can't seem to change countries. I need to change to Hong Kong in order to use my brand new shiny as f**k Hong Kong credit card for payment. Any help would be great! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Heyo. I recently moved from Canada to Hong Kong, but for some reason can't seem to change countries. I need to change to Hong Kong in order to use my brand new shiny as f**k Hong Kong credit card for...
  • alexsing
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hesabımdan para çekildi

Birkaç dakika önce öğrenci indiriminden faydalanabilmek amacıyla sırasıyla uygulanması gereken tüm aşamaları uyguladım, ve bana doğrulandığı takdirde bir e-mail yollanacağı beyan edildi ancak bahsi geçen e-mail gelmeden ve doğrulanmadan ücret tahsis ...

• Regular
  • Birkaç dakika önce öğrenci indiriminden faydalanabilmek amacıyla sırasıyla uygulanması gereken tüm aşamaları uyguladım, ve bana doğrulandığı takdirde bir e-mail yollanacağı beyan edildi ancak bahsi g...
  • MelihCanYoldaş
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs are not showing up on my timeline

the songs im listening to are not being posted to my facebook timeline its only in my facebook activity log

• Casual Listener
  • the songs im listening to are not being posted to my facebook timeline its only in my facebook activity log 
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change plan

I currently need to update my card info but I dont want to pay for the family plan anymore. How do I change my plan?

• I currently need to update my card info but I dont want to pay for the family plan anymore. How do I change my plan?
  • RicarditoDB
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrar subconta família para individual

Boa noite pessoAll!Tenho uma subconta do plano familiar e gostaria de migrar somente minha subconta para um plano individual. É possível? Como faço?Obrigada.

• Casual Listener
  • Boa noite pessoAll! Tenho uma subconta do plano familiar e gostaria de migrar somente minha subconta para um plano individual. É possível? Como faço? Obrigada.
  • falecomsoraya
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music keeps pausing

My music keeps pausing for like 10 or something seconds and it's annoying for me Can you guys help me

• My music keeps pausing for like 10 or something seconds  and it's annoying for me Can you guys help me 
  • Joel_Rangel__
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui excluida do plano familiar, sem nenhuma razão

Fui exccluída do plano familiar do meu marido. Agora ele tentou me onvidar pro plano novamente e o que recebo de erro: "Você não pode participar deste Plano Premium Familiar. Não foi possível confirmar que você mora no mesmo endereço do titular da co...

• Fui exccluída do plano familiar do meu marido. Agora ele tentou me onvidar pro plano novamente e o que recebo de erro: " Você não pode participar deste Plano Premium Familiar.  Não foi possív...
  • fzani
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio not finding similar songs

I've found a song that I love. But when I ask spotify to make a "radio" based on the song, the songs it gives me are nothing at all like it. Power by WOLF is indie/electronic/jazzy with a slow, powerful tempo, but the songs in the radio are heavy met...

• Casual Listener
  • I've found a song that I love. But when I ask spotify to make a "radio" based on the song, the songs it gives me are nothing at all like it. Power by WOLF is indie/electronic/jazzy with a slow, ...
  • thatredheadchic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Radio
    song matching
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will the 30 day free trial really come after the first 7 day trial?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Spotify. Today is the last day of my 7 day free trial. I recieved an email offering another 30 day free trial. So I took it with my payment details. But what I found after the signing up is "Your purchase is complete. A receip...

• Hi everyone, I'm new to Spotify. Today is the last day of my 7 day free trial. I recieved an email offering another 30 day free trial. So I took it with my payment details. But what I found after the...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suggested songs

How can we turn off the suggested songs? Every other song playing on my list is suggested. Completely annoying! I want to hear the songs I picked, not yours.

• Casual Listener
  • How can we turn off the suggested songs? Every other song playing on my list is suggested. Completely annoying! I want to hear the songs I picked, not yours.
  • Katie5361
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Account

If I have a facebook account and upgrade to family premium, will all of my family be able to login to my facebook account or access my information?

• If I have a facebook account and upgrade to family premium, will all of my family be able to login to my facebook account or access my information?
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes