Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Importing Playlists

Oh GOD I'm frustrated.Years ago my streaming service was Rdio; it went under. I switched to Google Music, but had to learn Python code to transfer my Rdio playlists-- a whole bunch of life happened between then and now-- now I have a Spotify account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Oh GOD I'm frustrated. Years ago my streaming service was Rdio; it went under. I switched to Google Music, but had to learn Python code to transfer my Rdio playlists-- a whole bunch of life happen...
  • wematrixtree
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name change

Hi all, My account is verified and i have my profile page linked to artist page ect. Recently i have gone through the task of changing my name, How do i change the name of my verified profile and link it back to my new artist name? is this possible? ...

• Hi all,   My account is verified and i have my profile page linked to artist page ect. Recently i have gone through the task of changing my name, How do i change the name of my verified profil...
  • Lo151
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

Cant log in with facebook (Ubuntu 16.04)

Hey, I'm using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) on my new notebook. I successfully installed Spotify but whenever I try to log into my account which I created using FB, unortunately, I get an error message saying I temporarily couldn't be logged in.

• Hey, I'm using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) on my new notebook. I successfully installed Spotify but whenever I try to log into my account which I created using FB, unortunately, I get an error message sayin...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Account Hacked

Hello, my Spotify account seems to have been hacked. I wasn't able to login with my usual password. I clicked change password and was able to get back control of the account but all my playlists were deleted ( I was able to restore them.) date of del...

• Hello, my Spotify account seems to have been hacked. I wasn't able to login with my usual password. I clicked change password and was able to get back control of the account but all my playlists...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Bjr quand je tire ma co le mode sans wifi marche pas alors que je suis premium

• Visitor
  • Bjr quand je tire ma co le mode sans wifi marche pas alors que je suis premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi everyone.My gf is trying to connect through FB to her (presumably old) account without success. It's impossible to connect through FB (temporary error), but if you use the FB email to create a new account the message "email already taken" appears....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone. My gf is trying to connect through FB to her (presumably old) account without success.   It's impossible to connect through FB (temporary error), but if you use the FB email to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email changed - now have no access to login

I set up a spotify premium account with an email address I can no longer access. I need to change to login email to another email. Please help All help responses are going to the old email, so I can't even get help. My new email is mmaholland@gmail.c...

• Visitor
  • I set up a spotify premium account with an email address I can no longer access.    I need to change to login email to another email. Please help  All help responses are going to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I asked for a refund, I got it, but now I can't open my account anymore

So I used ING bank for my premium spotify. I refunded my subscription using the bank. And yes I got my money back. I thought it was normal that I am automatically logged out (because I cancelled my subscription), but I can't log in anymore. It says e...

• Visitor
  • So I used ING bank for my premium spotify. I refunded my subscription using the bank. And yes I got my money back. I thought it was normal that I am automatically logged out (because I cancelled my s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music keeps getting deleted and general Problems

Hello,I have been using Spotify for a while now, and once in a while (just using 2 devices, my PC, Windows, and my phone, Android) my whole playlist ONLY on my phone gets deleted, about 10 gigabytes of music, disabled with the text "sorry you are usi...

offlinedevices.png
  • Hello, I have been using Spotify for a while now, and once in a while (just using 2 devices, my PC, Windows, and my phone, Android) my whole playlist ONLY on my phone gets deleted, about 10 gigabyte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Mix Up

I just dropped a track to spotify under the name "SPOOKDOGG". I think spotify confused me with another artist "Spook Dogg" and all his songs are now on my account, and my track is nowhere to be found. Any ideas???

• I just dropped a track to spotify under the name "SPOOKDOGG". I think spotify confused me with another artist "Spook Dogg" and all his songs are now on my account, and my track is nowhere to be found...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist

I changed credit card and, changed the country settings and now I can't find any of my playlists. How do I get it back? It also shows that I'm still a free subscription.

• I changed credit card and, changed the country settings and now I can't find any of my playlists. How do I get it back? It also shows that I'm still a free subscription.
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Initial Likes Process

I'm completely new to Spotify. I was registering and in the process of liking a ton of artists when the app suddenly closed - I had mistakenly queued it for an update. I'm not sure how to find out if my selections were saved anywhere or how to get ba...

• I'm completely new to Spotify.  I was registering and in the process of liking a ton of artists when the app suddenly closed - I had mistakenly queued it for an update.  I'm not sure how to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i change my account name. Not user but account.

Some how one of my family members ended up changing my name to his name. I want to change it back but cant seem to do that. Anyone knw how??

• Some how one of my family members ended up changing my name to his name. I want to change it back but cant seem to do that. Anyone knw how??
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer of offline playlist to another account

so, im using the desktop version mainly, but my old premium account got its subscription cancelled so i cant access it anymore, and now my friend has included me in his premium for family is it possible to recover my offline songs/playlist from the o...

• Casual Listener
  • so, im using the desktop version mainly, but my old premium account got its subscription cancelled so i cant access it anymore, and now my friend has included me in his premium for family is it possi...
  • venge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Member, Playlists have been deleted/changed.

I recently opened spotify after 3-4 weeks of inactivity. The program opened and I was automatically logged in to my usual account. This account has been a member of a premium family account, created by my wife, for several months. When logging in, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently opened spotify after 3-4 weeks of inactivity. The program opened and I was automatically logged in to my usual account. This account has been a member of a premium family account, created ...
  • huskwild
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It won't let me sign up for Spotify

I've been trying to sign up for Spotify for several days now, but it won't let me complete the process. I'm at the point now where it tells me that my email address is taken, but then if I try to reset the password I do recieve an email, but then the...

• I've been trying to sign up for Spotify for several days now, but it won't let me complete the process.  I'm at the point now where it tells me that my email address is taken, but then if I try ...
  • fallingssirens
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I add my songs to Spotify

Hello. I am making music and sharing these but I also want to make an artist profile on Spotify. But when I try to get access it asks me to connect to the artist's page, but of course I don't have an artist page yet. How can I make an artist page or ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I am making music and sharing these but I also want to make an artist profile on Spotify. But when I try to get access it asks me to connect to the artist's page, but of course I don't have an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify artst account - related artist

Hello I have an account with Spotify and I've been uploading my music through 'distrokid'. My artist page is: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ZaFmMhTJOl2u0mxn5VF3J and my email is: [redacted]. I've wrote in a few time about adjusting my related arti...

• Hello   I have an account with Spotify and I've been uploading my music through 'distrokid'. My artist page is: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ZaFmMhTJOl2u0mxn5VF3J and my email is: [...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled account

Hello, My name is Arend and I have a big problem. 3 months ago I bought a premium account for 3 months for €0,99 following the action. Now the 3 months are over and there was a collection from my bank account what was €9,99. I made a mistake and I sa...

• Hello,   My name is Arend and I have a big problem. 3 months ago I bought a premium account for 3 months for €0,99 following the action. Now the 3 months are over and there was a collection fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes