Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Another person controls my Spotify

Hi all, Since today I'm not able to listen my spotify playlists on my iPhone because it keeps switching to other music on another (for me unknown) device PS4-524. When I pause the song, someone seems to unpause it. When I switch to another song, it's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Since today I'm not able to listen my spotify playlists on my iPhone because it keeps switching to other music on another (for me unknown) device PS4-524. When I pause the song, some...
  • daredevll
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged

Please help- I am being charged twice a month since March

• Please help- I am being charged twice a month since March
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist profile

Hello. I created an artist profile verified of my band; But my account has been linked to another artist's profile with the same name. So at this point I find my account (with the mail of my band) connected to the wrong artist page. How do I link my ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I created an artist profile verified of my band; But my account has been linked to another artist's profile with the same name. So at this point I find my account (with the mail of my band) co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone logged into my account. Can I figure out who they are?

I just discovered someone hacked into my account and was using it to stream music (they had bad taste). I changed my password and logged out of all devices, but now what I'm wondering is if it's possible to get any information about who this person i...

• I just discovered someone hacked into my account and was using it to stream music (they had bad taste). I changed my password and logged out of all devices, but now what I'm wondering is if it's...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace cellphone and not getting premium

Hi,I getting a new cellphone . My old was broken . It is normal when i connect the new spotify on the new cellphone with Facebook , i'm on Basic spotify? i paid for Premium ( i got the received paypal) on my old cellphone and i dont see my all playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I getting a new cellphone . My old was broken . It is normal when i connect the new spotify on the new cellphone with Facebook , i'm on Basic spotify? i paid for Premium ( i got the received p...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My top songs for 2016, can anyone access it?

Recently my partner was playing music on his phone and I recognised the playlist as my top songs of 2016, song for song in the exact order of my playlist. I dont share my playlists on facebook and nor is he a follower and I also didnt send him screen...

• Recently my partner was playing music on his phone and I recognised the playlist as my top songs of 2016, song for song in the exact order of my playlist. I dont share my playlists on facebook and no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Settings

I have a Premium account, being charged for it and all, but on the mobile app I'm not able to skip ads or songs.I've logged out of the app, turn my phone and its still not working. The app has my account listed as "Premium" but I'm not getting the be...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account, being charged for it and all, but on the mobile app I'm not able to skip ads or songs. I've logged out of the app, turn my phone and its still not working. The app has my...
  • MauricioRebollo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to see who follows my playlists

How can I see who follows my playlists?? I see I have two followers on one of them, and I really want to see who they are.

• How can I see who follows my playlists?? I see I have two followers on one of them, and I really want to see who they are. 
  • toasterface
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Give me an answer spotify

Can someone give me the email to customer service.

• Can someone give me the email to customer service.
  • talissa_silva28
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change language in the account panel

I cannot see the option to change language of the account panel. Everything shown on the website under https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/ is in Polish. I'd like to change that to English, as that's the default language for my OS & browser.

• Regular
  • I cannot see the option to change language of the account panel. Everything shown on the website under https://www.spotify.com/pl/account/ is in Polish. I'd like to change that to English, as th...
  • PiotrDab
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta premium não funciona

Fiz a contratação do plano premium eu consigo baixar músicas e escutar offline porém não consigo mudar de uma faixa para outra pois informa que eu não tenho uma conta premium, eu já fiz todos os procedimentos indicado no suporte do spotify porém sem ...

• Fiz a contratação do plano premium eu consigo baixar músicas e escutar offline porém não consigo mudar de uma faixa para outra pois informa que eu não tenho uma conta premium, eu já fiz todos os proc...
  • jorimar-br
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

sai da minha conta do Facebook e não consigo entrar mais na minha conta

Estou com um grande poblema aqui, meu email foi bloqueado Pq meu pc estava com vírus e aparentemente alguem usou meu email pra passar span.Por isso nao concigo recuperar minha conta.Sou usuário premium e nao quero perder minha conta, mas se for o cas...

• Estou com um grande poblema aqui, meu email foi bloqueado Pq meu pc estava com vírus e aparentemente alguem usou meu email pra passar span. Por isso nao concigo recuperar minha conta. Sou usuário p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution recover playlist and music from another account

I want to know how to recover an inhabilited account i didnt receive any maiI and i cant access. it says that my user name and my email its not associated to any active account and if i cant want to recover my music and playlists to a new account.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know how to recover an inhabilited account i didnt receive any maiI and i cant access. it says that my user name and my email its not associated to any active account and if i cant want to ...
  • Yutz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo fazer um convite para Familia Premium

Recentemente eu recebi um email informando que: "Não foi possível confirmar que o endereço de PESSOA DA FAMILIA é o mesmo que o seu. Por isso, pedimos para essa pessoa verificar sua conta. Se não recebermos um retorno em até 7 dias, essa pessoa será ...

• Recentemente eu recebi um email informando que:   "Não foi possível confirmar que o endereço de PESSOA DA FAMILIA é o mesmo que o seu. Por isso, pedimos para essa pessoa verificar sua conta. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from Student to Family premium

Recently I switched my Spotify account from my student premium subscription to my family's premium subscription, and now I'm unable to use premium benefits on my phone. When I skip too many songs, for example, it tells me I've "discovered a premium f...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I switched my Spotify account from my student premium subscription to my family's premium subscription, and now I'm unable to use premium benefits on my phone. When I skip too many songs, fo...
  • Furbee
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Familiar

Boa tarde. Ja possuo o plano premium família e estou tantando incluir minha Mãe novamente na conta familiar, mas ela perdeu o prazo de atulizar o endereço e nós moramos no mesmo endereço. As outras pessoas da minha familia conseguiram atualizar, meno...

• Boa tarde. Ja possuo o plano premium família e estou tantando incluir minha Mãe novamente na conta familiar, mas ela perdeu o prazo de atulizar o endereço e nós moramos no mesmo endereço. As outras p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone Facebook login error 404

Hi, I have a problem logging in with my iphone on the app spotify.My account is linked to facebook but when i log in with the iphone it always gives me error 404.Anyone can help, please?Thanks

• Hi, I have a problem logging in with my iphone on the app spotify. My account is linked to facebook but when i log in with the iphone it always gives me error 404. Anyone can help, please? Thanks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I upgrade to premium?

Hi. I'm becoming more and more impatient with Spotify and am hoping you can help. I had a premium account and often use the offline playlists. Yesterday, for seemingly no reason, I lost the ability to listen to them offline, or even stream music on m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm becoming more and more impatient with Spotify and am hoping you can help. I had a premium account and often use the offline playlists. Yesterday, for seemingly no reason, I lost the ability t...
  • ellie5225
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I HAVE MY CORRECT USER ID. MY PASSWORD IS CORRECT BUT I GET THE MESSAGE THE CSFR TOKEN IS INVALID PLEASE TRY TO RESUBIT THE FORM SO I CANNOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT.

• Casual Listener
  • I HAVE MY CORRECT USER ID. MY PASSWORD IS CORRECT BUT I GET THE MESSAGE  THE CSFR TOKEN IS INVALID PLEASE TRY TO RESUBIT THE FORM SO I CANNOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 40 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 40 likes