Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Initial Likes Process

I'm completely new to Spotify. I was registering and in the process of liking a ton of artists when the app suddenly closed - I had mistakenly queued it for an update. I'm not sure how to find out if my selections were saved anywhere or how to get ba...

• I'm completely new to Spotify.  I was registering and in the process of liking a ton of artists when the app suddenly closed - I had mistakenly queued it for an update.  I'm not sure how to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i change my account name. Not user but account.

Some how one of my family members ended up changing my name to his name. I want to change it back but cant seem to do that. Anyone knw how??

• Some how one of my family members ended up changing my name to his name. I want to change it back but cant seem to do that. Anyone knw how??
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transfer of offline playlist to another account

so, im using the desktop version mainly, but my old premium account got its subscription cancelled so i cant access it anymore, and now my friend has included me in his premium for family is it possible to recover my offline songs/playlist from the o...

• Casual Listener
  • so, im using the desktop version mainly, but my old premium account got its subscription cancelled so i cant access it anymore, and now my friend has included me in his premium for family is it possi...
  • venge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Member, Playlists have been deleted/changed.

I recently opened spotify after 3-4 weeks of inactivity. The program opened and I was automatically logged in to my usual account. This account has been a member of a premium family account, created by my wife, for several months. When logging in, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently opened spotify after 3-4 weeks of inactivity. The program opened and I was automatically logged in to my usual account. This account has been a member of a premium family account, created ...
  • huskwild
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It won't let me sign up for Spotify

I've been trying to sign up for Spotify for several days now, but it won't let me complete the process. I'm at the point now where it tells me that my email address is taken, but then if I try to reset the password I do recieve an email, but then the...

• I've been trying to sign up for Spotify for several days now, but it won't let me complete the process.  I'm at the point now where it tells me that my email address is taken, but then if I try ...
  • fallingssirens
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I add my songs to Spotify

Hello. I am making music and sharing these but I also want to make an artist profile on Spotify. But when I try to get access it asks me to connect to the artist's page, but of course I don't have an artist page yet. How can I make an artist page or ...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I am making music and sharing these but I also want to make an artist profile on Spotify. But when I try to get access it asks me to connect to the artist's page, but of course I don't have an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify artst account - related artist

Hello I have an account with Spotify and I've been uploading my music through 'distrokid'. My artist page is: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ZaFmMhTJOl2u0mxn5VF3J and my email is: [redacted]. I've wrote in a few time about adjusting my related arti...

• Hello   I have an account with Spotify and I've been uploading my music through 'distrokid'. My artist page is: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ZaFmMhTJOl2u0mxn5VF3J and my email is: [...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled account

Hello, My name is Arend and I have a big problem. 3 months ago I bought a premium account for 3 months for €0,99 following the action. Now the 3 months are over and there was a collection from my bank account what was €9,99. I made a mistake and I sa...

• Hello,   My name is Arend and I have a big problem. 3 months ago I bought a premium account for 3 months for €0,99 following the action. Now the 3 months are over and there was a collection fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists automaticly within family

Hi. I have a premium family account. I was wondering if I could share playlists within the family automaticly? If i create a playlist i want my other family members to automaticly se this playlist. Is this possible, if not can you make it possible? T...

• Hi.   I have a premium family account. I was wondering if I could share playlists within the family automaticly? If i create a playlist i want my other family members to automaticly se this pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in, lost email

For some reason I keep getting an error code 3 when logging into spotify. I had it on 4 different machines with no issues, now all 4 require me to log in. When I log in, my playlists and subscripions show for a split second before they dissapear. The...

• For some reason I keep getting an error code 3 when logging into spotify.  I had it on 4 different machines with no issues, now all 4 require me to log in.  When I log in, my playlists and ...
  • THEWIZARDDK1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country without facebook

I recently moved from Spain to South Korea. I read that after 14 days I need to change my location settings or upgrade to Premium account. I would like to remain in Free Spotify, but I can't change my country setting. When I try to log into the deskt...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently moved from Spain to South Korea. I read that after 14 days I need to change my location settings or upgrade to Premium account. I would like to remain in Free Spotify, but I can't change m...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't use my premium subscription

HiI've been a premium subscriber since two years. Since yesterday I can only use Spotify Free, but according to my subscription status I have an active Spotify Premium subscription valid until April 30. I've lost all my playlists and I'm really frust...

• Visitor
  • Hi I've been a premium subscriber since two years. Since yesterday I can only use Spotify Free, but according to my subscription status I have an active Spotify Premium subscription valid until Apri...
  • Yashean
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Stats in the 'Your Library'

Hello Spotify Community, I wanted to post a little 'bug' that I found in Spotify recently, that the 'Songs' area in the 'Your Library' tab does not actually give stats, for total time, and the total number of songs, unlike any other public playlist. ...

spot1.png spot2.png
  • Gig Goer
  • ...ime, and the total number of songs, unlike any other public playlist. Although honestly, it should be the most important playlist that any user should be able to use and manage.   It can be seen h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family premium plan

I invited my wife to my family premium account but she cannot sign in

• I invited my wife to my family premium account but she cannot sign in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I reset my password and I lost my playlist and my premium subscription and nothing has helped

I reset my password and I lost my playlist and my premium subscription and nothing has helped. I tried the tips of logging into my desktop and that didnt help I emailed custmor support and they told me to check here please help

• Visitor
  • I reset my password and I lost my playlist and my premium subscription and nothing has helped. I tried the tips of logging into my desktop and that didnt help I emailed custmor support and they told ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hi. I recent moved overseas and need to change my contry in my account from US to Brazil. Currently (as shown in the image bellow) I'm not allowed to change even changing payment method. Our zipcode here are 6 digits and my payment didn't get through...

Screenshot at Sep 27 22-42-16.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. I recent moved overseas and need to change my contry in my account from US to Brazil. Currently (as shown in the image bellow) I'm not allowed to change even changing payment method. Our zipcode ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Redeem

I recently bought a gift card $36 (I made sure my country/region was Australia) and i tried to redeem but it said that the Premium code was not valid... What do i do?

• Regular
  • I recently bought a gift card $36 (I made sure my country/region was Australia) and i tried to redeem but it said that the Premium code was not valid... What do i do?
  • sfquist
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Alterar País em minha conta

Olá a todos / SpotifyEstou tentando alterar meus dados para ser aceito no plano familiar que meu marido fez e não esta dando certo. Ambos estamos no Canada temporariamente e assinamos recentemente o plano familiar com nosso endereço do Brasil, pois i...

• Visitor
  • Olá a todos / Spotify Estou tentando alterar meus dados para ser aceito no plano familiar que meu marido fez e não esta dando certo. Ambos estamos no Canada temporariamente e assinamos recentemente ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in to Premium plan as a member

Can someone help me please? My dad started a Premium Family plan. He invited me to it. I tried to accept and then I wrote incorrect postal code, and when my dad said the right one, I tried to write it again and it sent me a message like "we cannot se...

• Can someone help me please? My dad started a Premium Family plan. He invited me to it. I tried to accept and then I wrote incorrect postal code, and when my dad said the right one, I tried to write i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charged twice

Trying to keep this short and relevant as possible. Last month, I cancelled my subscription as I wanted to change the billing date.I resubscribed at the start of the month and paid the family price.But now, the original subscription date has passed i...

• Regular
  • Trying to keep this short and relevant as possible.   Last month, I cancelled my subscription as I wanted to change the billing date. I resubscribed at the start of the month and paid the fam...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes