Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

lost account premium steel paying

hi everybody!sorry for my english! i hope to resolve this simple problemi had spotify premium mounth ago and now i don't find the name of account and password...i did a reset of my mobile phone and then spotify premium doesn't work anymore...i know.....

• Casual Listener
  • hi everybody! sorry for my english! i hope to resolve this simple problem i had spotify premium mounth ago and now i don't find the name of account and password... i did  a reset of my mobile...
  • bradbidogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pagamentos

Eu fui cobrado 3 vezes e minha conta eh ********@hotmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • Eu fui cobrado 3 vezes e minha conta eh ********@hotmail.com
  • raaymd
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the facebook name

Hi, how do i remove my name in Spotify, since i connected to facebook it shows my name instead of my username.. how do i remove that name?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, how do i remove my name in Spotify, since i connected to facebook it shows my name instead of my username.. how do i remove that name?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Verify Address

I didnt know that my family accounts have been disconnected until my daughter mentioned it to me. Ok, so you require to verify using an address... i get that... but when i go to my profile... i have no address? i am connected to your account using my...

• I didnt know that my family accounts have been disconnected until my daughter mentioned it to me. Ok, so you require to verify using an address... i get that... but when i go to my profile... i have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo Problemas con mi Smart LG 42LB5800-SB

Hola, les comento Mi Problema. Quiero USAR Spotify en mi Smart TV de LG. ya con el mar Una Aplicación O Con el Web Player de Spotify. Segun la gente de LG no es Posible con mi Modelo Por Un Problema de Licencias. Entiendo Que No Tengan la APP Pero po...

• Hola, les comento Mi Problema. Quiero USAR Spotify en mi Smart TV de LG. ya con el mar Una Aplicación O Con el Web Player de Spotify. Segun la gente de LG no es Posible con mi Modelo Por Un Problema ...
  • Wainbes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play new releases or albums. Why?

Yesterday I opened the Spotify app on my Macbook Air. I could only play songs that are part of playlists. Example: My playlists, playlists in the Genre&Mood sections. When I go to the New Releases tab and click on an album nothing happens. It stops t...

• Gig Goer
  • Yesterday I opened the Spotify app on my Macbook Air. I could only play songs that are part of playlists. Example: My playlists, playlists in the Genre&Mood sections. When I go to the New Release...
  • bondurant34
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Verifying Multiple Artists and Consolidating their Recordings

So I manage a small record label called ArtistLed, which features 19 recordings by cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han. The label has been around for 20 years, and until recently, our recordings were distributed by Ingrooves (now we use CD Baby)...

• So I manage a small record label called ArtistLed, which features 19 recordings by cellist David Finckel and pianist Wu Han. The label has been around for 20 years, and until recently, our recordings...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VIP account signup error

I've been trying for a few days to sign up for an artist profile. The Google Docs VIP form is not working. I emailed spotify for help with this situation and haven't recieved any help. Is there a solution?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying for a few days to sign up for an artist profile. The Google Docs VIP form is not working. I emailed spotify for help with this situation and haven't recieved any help. Is there a sol...
  • gardu
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with vip account.

Hi to all. About 1 month ago, I made a request for the vip account because i would like to customize my band profile (AlterÆgo), but i didn't received any mail in my mailbox yet. What i've to do? Cheers, Antonino.

• Visitor
  • Hi to all. About 1 month ago, I made a request for the vip account because i would like to customize my band profile (AlterÆgo), but i didn't received any mail in my mailbox yet. What i've to do?...
  • gardu
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account error

Can't log in to my account. forgot my password and the email I used.

• Can't log in to my account. 😞 forgot my password and the email I used.
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate accounts

I have recently tried to get Spotify on my MacBook, however when I log in it brings up an account linked to Facebook that does belong to me but not with the same playlists I have in the app in my phone! So I logged out of the account in my phone (the...

• I have recently tried to get Spotify on my MacBook, however when I log in it brings up an account linked to Facebook that does belong to me but not with the same playlists I have in the app in my pho...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting password Help

Every time I request a new password or emails a web address to go to buy you can't click on it like the email says so I copy and paste the address. It brings its password reset page up, tells you to reenter your email and they will email you another ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I request a new password or emails a web address to go to buy you can't click on it like the email says so I copy and paste the address. It brings its password reset page up, tells you to ...
  • themeanrobinson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password suddenly stopped working. Account lost forever?

...So this morning I tried to acess spotify through my phone and it openend at the login screen, this was the first **bleep**. And I obviously try to login and it doesnt work...same goes across all places I tried to acess my spotify (this meaning I w...

• ... So this morning I tried to acess spotify through my phone and it openend at the login screen, this was the first **bleep**. And I obviously try to login and it doesnt work...same goes across all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where the **bleep** can I get i contact and get some help!

I have someone else using my account. They have change the email adress and phone number. They are playing **bleep** music, ruining my top artists on Tinder. I seem like a lunatic listening to horrible spanish hip hop. And constantly my music stops a...

• I have someone else using my account. They have change the email adress and phone number. They are playing **bleep** music, ruining my top artists on Tinder. I seem like a lunatic listening to horrib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

update from Spotify Premium to Family

Hi, I currently have Spotify Premium, 12.95 CHF / month.Spotify Family is 19.90 CHF per month.In order to register for Spotify Family, do I also need Spotify Premium? so, 12.95 + 19.90 CHF? How can I update from Premium to Family?Do I need to cancel ...

• Hi, I currently have Spotify Premium, 12.95 CHF / month. Spotify Family is 19.90 CHF per month. In order to register for Spotify Family, do I also need Spotify Premium? so, 12.95 + 19.90 CHF? &nbs...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email

I've lost contact of the email address used for my spotify account and I've forgotten the password that I used. Having said this, I can still log in with my Facebook account which is linked. I'd like to change my email address to one that I can still...

• I've lost contact of the email address used for my spotify account and I've forgotten the password that I used. Having said this, I can still log in with my Facebook account which is linked.   ...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to premium next button and back doesn't work

it asks me to subscribe to premium again even when I've already subscribed. The only I seem to get is having offline features. The skip limmit is still there. No ads though.

• Casual Listener
  • it asks me to subscribe to premium again even when I've already subscribed. The only I seem to get is having offline features. The skip limmit is still there. No ads though.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

updated payment method, but old card still charged

Hi,I've been using your service for about six months now and couldn't be happier. I updated my payment method to a different credit card, and saw the most recent receipt reflects a charge to that same card, but also saw the same charge on my statemen...

• Hi, I've been using your service for about six months now and couldn't be happier. I updated my payment method to a different credit card, and saw the most recent receipt reflects a charge to that s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication Failed- Web Player

I am trying to log in to spotify on the web player but every time i try to log in it says the authentication failed. I know my username and password are correct, help?

• I am trying to log in to spotify on the web player but every time i try to log in it says the authentication failed. I know my username and password are correct, help?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account no longer exists (for second time)

Hi - I tried logging into my account with my email address and it says that "the email address you provided is not associated with a spotify account". I am a paying customer. This is the second time this has happened. The last time this happened, I h...

• Hi - I tried logging into my account with my email address and it says that "the email address you provided is not associated with a spotify account".    I am a paying customer. This is...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes