Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Account preservation for a deceased friend

We lost a wonderful friend yesterday and he left behind over 300 playlists carefully detailing his expansive music interests. As a gift to those left here without him I would like to know how I can keep his account active and make these playlists ava...

• We lost a wonderful friend yesterday and he left behind over 300 playlists carefully detailing his expansive music interests. As a gift to those left here without him I would like to know how I can k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa

So I just broke up with my girlfriend and she has my subscription on her amazon account. This allows her to use my account to listen to music on Alexa. How can I remove it without logging into her amazon account?

• So I just broke up with my girlfriend and she has my subscription on her amazon account. This allows her to use my account to listen to music on Alexa. How can I remove it without logging into her am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not getting password email

I am trying to set up spotify on sonos i request the email so i can set my password but it doesnt come. I have checked junk folders and added the spotify email to safe sender list etc.. When i signed up for the 30 day trial of Premium, i got the emai...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to set up spotify on sonos i request the email so i can set my password but it doesnt come. I have checked junk folders and added the spotify email to safe sender list etc..   Wh...
  • Daniel355
  • 150 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 150 replies
  • 0 likes

Los usuarios no aparecen en las busquedas ahora!!!

Hola, desde hace 8 dias que ahora no aparecen los usuarios en las busquedas.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, desde hace 8 dias que ahora no aparecen los usuarios en las busquedas. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log into the app on my ipod 5th gen

I've tried numerous times to log into the app on my ipod but it keeps saying that my username and/or password is incorrect. I've tried every possible combination and changed my password. ive tried logging in through the website too but nothing is wor...

• I've tried numerous times to log into the app on my ipod but it keeps saying that my username and/or password is incorrect. I've tried every possible combination and changed my password. ive tried lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlike song from Radio

Is there anyway someone from spotify can reset my Starred Radio so that there are no "likes" or "dislikes"? I accidentally liked one song and now I only hear songs from that band and two to three others and none of the other bands are in my starred p...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyway someone from spotify can reset my Starred Radio so that there are no "likes" or "dislikes"? I accidentally liked one song and now I only hear songs from that band and two to three oth...
  • Je420
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 16 likes

Ik heb een premium acount

Ik betaal elke maand aan kpn voor mijn premium acount maar sinds een paar uur heb ik geen toegang tot premium acount maar nu betaal ik voor een gratis account hoe los ik dit op help ik gebruik spotife elke dag meer dan 3 uurHopelijk hoor ik snel iets...

• Ik betaal elke maand aan kpn voor mijn premium acount maar sinds een paar uur heb ik geen toegang tot premium acount maar nu betaal ik voor een gratis account hoe los ik dit op help ik gebruik spotif...
  • Esmee1998_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts? Thank You, ~Tim

• Visitor
  • So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?   Than...
  • Bradnewell123
  • 63 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 63 replies
  • 4 likes

Another persons name associated with my spotify account

Logged into my spotify account today and realised the name associated is not mine. Has the account been hacked? I was able to change the password but not the name on the account. I have now removed premium services and have no payment details listed....

• Logged into my spotify account today and realised the name associated is not mine.  Has the account been hacked? I was able to change the password but not the name on the account.  I have n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Just today I discovered an unknown user accessing my spotify account and changing my songs. He started to fool me and even added me on facebook. This guy happens to be from Germany with any relation with me. He started even a conversation on facebook...

• Just today I discovered an unknown user accessing my spotify account and changing my songs. He started to fool me and even added me on facebook. This guy happens to be from Germany with any relation ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No way to save a new playlist from a link

This is a huge use case that is not covered in any Spotify flow. I receive a link to a playlist from a friend. On desktop:I click the link and it opens in the web player. I have NO WAY of saving the playlist and no way of opening the playlist in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a huge use case that is not covered in any Spotify flow. I receive a link to a playlist from a friend.  On desktop: I click the link and it opens in the web player. I have NO WAY of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account adress check

Hi, can you guys please help me? I'm owner of the family premium and my family can't accept invite because they are writing wrong adress but I'm not sure what adress I set. Where I can find that?

• Hi, can you guys please help me? I'm owner of the family premium and my family can't accept invite because they are writing wrong adress but I'm not sure what adress I set. Where I can find that?
  • wodi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

will I loose my downloads and playlists?

Can I need to subscription status in order to be charged the subscription fee on a different day of the month. In doing so,

• Casual Listener
  • Can I need to subscription status in order to be charged the subscription fee on a different day of the month. In doing so, 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My card was used for another person's account. Has this happened to others?

I went back through my bank statements and realized that spotify had been charging me twice every month. When I contacted them about it, they linked the second charge to a random person's account. They are supposedly issuing a refund but I have had t...

• I went back through my bank statements and realized that spotify had been charging me twice every month. When I contacted them about it, they linked the second charge to a random person's account. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect on my android phone

Hi i have been having an issue where if i log of my android phone app well in offline mode it won't let me connect it just keeps telling me i need to go online to connect but i can't connect online if i can't get into the app to connect to online. on...

• Hi i have been having an issue where if i log of my android phone app well in offline mode it won't let me connect it just keeps telling me i need to go online to connect but i can't connect online i...
  • Jasperbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

como mudar de premium para universitário?

eu assino premium, e hoje descobri que existe a universitária.. estou tentando cadastrar mais aparece como si eu estivesse fazendo uma nova compra de plano.. como faço para mudar, alguem me ajuda por favor

• eu assino premium, e hoje descobri que existe a universitária.. estou tentando cadastrar mais aparece como si eu estivesse fazendo uma nova compra de plano.. como faço para mudar, alguem me ajuda por...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized device controlling playback

For some reason, there is a device that I haven't authorized being used by someone I don't know who is controlling my premum account. I changed my password and unauthorized all devices, but for some reason I am still unable to stop this user from con...

• For some reason, there is a device that I haven't authorized being used by someone I don't know who is controlling my premum account.  I changed my password and unauthorized all devices, but for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium through fido switched to Free Spotify.

I always have Spotify Premium included in my Fido plan but now my account says that I'm using Spotify Free. Because of this problem, now when I try logging in to my Spotify account while I'm at another country, it's saying that I can't use Spotify in...

• I always have Spotify Premium included in my Fido plan but now my account says that I'm using Spotify Free. Because of this problem, now when I try logging in to my Spotify account while I'm at anoth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotyfy dosent work!

I pay yesterday but our count still give a mainoksia??!!!, why??

• I pay yesterday but our count still give a mainoksia??!!!, why??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes