Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I was charged but did not reflect on my account. i didnt get a receipt.

I was charged Php 129.00 last december 28 but my account says my subscription has expired. I was using my mobile credits for the payment and it was automatically charged though i already changed my mode of payment i few months ago. i didn't received ...

• I was charged Php 129.00 last december 28 but my account says my subscription has expired. I was using my mobile credits for the payment and it was automatically charged though i already changed my m...
  • louiedelfin
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist access

Hey SpotifyI am trying to access my artist page but having trouble! I want to update the image, try to get on playlists and sort out my related artists. Can anyone help?!CheersPeter

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify I am trying to access my artist page but having trouble! I want to update the image, try to get on playlists and sort out my related artists. Can anyone help?! Cheers Peter
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist sharing

How can I share playlists with a member of my family plan who does not show up under their own username on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • How can I share playlists with a member of my family plan who does not show up under their own username on Spotify?
  • Nahirm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hello there is a problem I did not activate the premium account.I appear to have my account for free.How is it possible??

• Hello there is a problem I did not activate the premium account. I appear to have my account for free. How is it possible??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get Spotify to play the next song of an album in order?

When I am listening to Spotify on my phone or on my desktop and pull an album up from my playlist and play a song, the next song on the album does not play, it automatically jumps to some other random song on a completely different album.

• Roadie
  • When I am listening to Spotify on my phone or on my desktop and pull an album up from my playlist and play a song, the next song on the album does not play, it automatically jumps to some other rando...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to charge twice

I had money taken out on the 12 of January and now it is trying to charge me again but I don't have enough money.

• I had money taken out on the 12 of January and now it is trying to charge me again but I don't have enough money.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but still showing "free"

I was charged for Spotify premium but my account still says "free" and will not allow me premium acess

• I was charged for Spotify premium but my account still says "free" and will not allow me premium acess
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to send messages?

I am completely unable to send or reply to messages within spotify (both on my desktop and on my Iphone). I am guessing that maybe there is something wrong with my account, but I have no idea what... When I reply to a message, I can see my reply and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am completely unable to send or reply to messages within spotify (both on my desktop and on my Iphone). I am guessing that maybe there is something wrong with my account, but I have no idea what......
  • Loshan03
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to subscribe when I can't download the app from my local App Store?

I live in Thailand but have alternative payment options in other countries. Eg Singapore. But my default AppStore doesn't allow me to download the app. What to do?

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Thailand but have alternative payment options in other countries. Eg Singapore. But my default AppStore doesn't allow me to download the app. What to do?
  • WalkerKim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Recently Played Artists

Hello, I dont know what is happing with my account. On "Recently Played Artists" just show 1 Artist and i need listen something of she. I'm listem alot of a song put dont show on my Recently Played Artists, i would like to know if this is normal? Tha...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I dont know what is happing with my account. On "Recently Played Artists" just show 1 Artist and i need listen something of she. I'm listem alot of a song put dont show on my Recently...
  • Hblyra
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't recognize that I am a student

I am trying to get the student discount and I am attending University of Florida Online. Spotify does not recognize that I am a student there. I would understand if it was right before classes started, but classes have started and I already attended ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to get the student discount and I am attending University of Florida Online. Spotify does not recognize that I am a student there. I would understand if it was right before classes starte...
  • crr52898
  • 6 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 19 likes

Email

Hello guys,I wanted to change my email on spotify because the old one is not using by me anymore i just dont remember password so i wanted to change my email but when i want to change it goes to my fb acc where is my new email and i cant change this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I wanted to change my email on spotify because the old one is not using by me anymore i just dont remember password 😄 so  i wanted to change my email but when i want to change it g...
  • fxtomek
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Same Account - Multiple services

Hello. I subscribed to spotify premium plan and have been paying monthly payments. I just recently activated a new cell phone account with Rogers (Canada) and with activiation we get 6 months free spotify premium plan. How would I go about canceling ...

• Hello.   I subscribed to spotify premium plan and have been paying monthly payments.    I just recently activated a new cell phone account with Rogers (Canada) and with a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change payment and upgrade

I want to upgrade my son's account to family and change the payment method to my card. My other kids want to use his playlists. How should I do this?

• I want to upgrade my son's account to family and change the payment method to my card.  My other kids want to use his playlists.  How should I do this? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being over charged

I cancelled my account in November and was charged in December and January! How do I fix this? Want a refund

• I cancelled my account in November and was charged in December and January! How do I fix this? Want a refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd billing dates

My daughter did the 30 day free trial starting on 11/15 with my credit card and the following month it tried to bill but I didn't have enough to cover it. It kept attempting and finally went through on 12/24. My card was charged again on 1/15. Does t...

• My daughter did the 30 day free trial starting on 11/15 with my credit card and the following month it tried to bill but I didn't have enough to cover it. It kept attempting and finally went through ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login + Wrong email address

For some reason I didn’t get my Spotify 2016 summary and today I found out why. What seems to be the problem is that I got the wrong email address in the system. The email address in the system ends with ‘‘. con’’ while my real e-mail address ends wi...

• For some reason I didn’t get my Spotify 2016 summary and today I found out why. What seems to be the problem is that I got the wrong email address in the system. The email address in the system ends ...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone's using my account

Someone's using my account. I've asked friends and family but none of them seems to be using it (or so they say). I've changed the password multiple times but sometimes I still get the "Music has been paused. Your account is being used elsewhere"-not...

• Someone's using my account. I've asked friends and family but none of them seems to be using it (or so they say). I've changed the password multiple times but sometimes I still get the "Music ha...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day trial

Hello! How can i try the 7 day trial? I've never tried it on my account but when I tried to skip the songs, the option didn't pop out.

• Hello! How can i try the 7 day trial? I've never tried it on my account but when I tried to skip the songs, the option didn't pop out.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook Login

I have Spotify premium through an incentive from Fido. I created this account using Facebook to login. I am now deleting my Facebook profile and need assistance with the process of how to either disconnect Facebook as my primary login, or how to crea...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify premium through an incentive from Fido.  I created this account using Facebook to login.  I am now deleting my Facebook profile and need assistance with the process of how to...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes