Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

PROBLEMA COM PAGAMENTO VIA BOLETO

Olá, estou tendo problema com a conta premium, fiz o pagamento via boleto faz alguns dias, mas até agora o serviço não atualizou, ja aconteceu com alguem ou alguem sabe alguma coisa? Hello, I'm from brazil, I choose to pay premium account by bank tic...

• Olá, estou tendo problema com a conta premium, fiz o pagamento via boleto faz alguns dias, mas até agora o serviço não atualizou, ja aconteceu com alguem ou alguem sabe alguma coisa?   Hello, ...
  • fhossokawa
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I only have a card that is from a different country where i live

I'd like to subscribe to Spotify but i have only a credit card issued in Canada, but i live and use spotify in Australia. Would it work for me to change my country to Canada (possibly with a vpn if it needs a canadian IP), pay for it, then change my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to subscribe to Spotify but i have only a credit card issued in Canada, but i live and use spotify in Australia. Would it work for me to change my country to Canada (possibly with a vpn if i...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I add my media center as another family member?

Hi, I use spotify family premium and have myself and my partner on the account. I want to create an account for my media center pc in the front room without affecting mine or my partners. so we can both have a playlist for when guests are round etc. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use spotify family premium and have myself and my partner on the account. I want to create an account for my media center pc in the front room without affecting mine or my partners. so...
  • mrflibblehat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify?

I cant find any place to actually contact someone at spotify... I upgraded to premium family and it is telling me my wife and I are in different countries. We are travelling internationally for 4 months, but our account is a US account.

• Casual Listener
  • I cant find any place to actually contact someone at spotify...   I upgraded to premium family and it is telling me my wife and I are in different countries. We are travelling internationally ...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't accept code

I've bought a gift card for 10€ today. It has been activated and I wanted to redeem it but it got denied. It says that the code is wrong. The code hasn't been used yet.What should I do to still get premium without buying an other card?And why is it l...

• Casual Listener
  • I've bought a gift card for 10€ today. It has been activated and I wanted to redeem it but it got denied. It says that the code is wrong. The code hasn't been used yet. What should I do to still get...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error de promoción 3 meses

Buenas tardes, me he suscrito a la promocion de spotify que consistia; Para las cuentas nuevas regalaban 3 meses, pague el mes para activarla y resulta que no me valieron la promo alguien me proporciona alguna solucion hice mi pago por OXXO. les agra...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, me he suscrito a la promocion de spotify que consistia; Para las cuentas nuevas regalaban 3 meses, pague el mes para activarla y resulta que no me valieron la promo alguien me proporci...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account charges

my debit card is being charged each month for premium but my account shows as FREE. since my account shows as FREE, the option to cancel my subscription is not provided. suggestions on how to make the charges stop?

• my debit card is being charged each month for premium but my account shows as FREE.  since my account shows as FREE, the option to cancel my subscription is not provided.  suggestions on ho...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 30 Day Trial

Hello,I had signed up for Spotify Premium but quicklty realized I was logged into the wrong account. I immediately canceled my subscription and attempted to sign up for Premium under the right account. It says that I've taken advantage of the 30 day ...

• Hello, I had signed up for Spotify Premium but quicklty realized I was logged into the wrong account.  I immediately canceled my subscription and attempted to sign up for Premium under the righ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Account

I want to maintain my account but I need to get off of the family account where it was created. How do I set up billing for my individual account?

• I want to maintain my account but I need to get off of the family account where it was created. How do I set up billing for my individual account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Confusion

Hi there, I redeemed a gift card on January 7 (428845914672078). Now I'm off Premium and Spotify wants me to 'update' my payment info. Why wasn't the gift card accepted? I do have to invoice in my mailbox.

• Regular
  • Hi there, I redeemed a gift card on January 7 (428845914672078). Now I'm off Premium and Spotify wants me to 'update' my payment info. Why wasn't the gift card accepted? I do have to invoice in my ma...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

No account

Hi. I'm french and i have really bad english so sorry for that. Today i have check my bank, and i see "-9.99€ by spotifiy". I don't have account here and i want to stop this payment..

• Hi. I'm french and i have really bad english so sorry for that. Today i have check my bank, and i see "-9.99€ by spotifiy". I don't have account here and i want to stop this payment..
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account got hacked....

I tried to log into my account finding out it was hacked, i manged to get it back by using the email, but it was really annoying and now i have the persons name. Idk if spotify can block facebook account from using there platfrom but here is a link t...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to log into my account finding out it was hacked, i manged to get it back by using the email, but it was really annoying and now i have the persons name. Idk if spotify can block facebook acc...
  • xViimz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kan niet meer inloggen

Wie o wie kan mij helpen. Via mijn iphone kan ik ineens niet meer inloggen op de spotify app. Wel via de website zelf en bijv hier dan werkt alles. Krijg steeds deze melding:Kan het spotify-netwerk niet vinden (dns-probleem). Controleer of je netwerk...

• Wie o wie kan mij helpen. Via mijn iphone kan ik ineens niet meer inloggen op de spotify app. Wel via de website zelf en bijv hier dan werkt alles. Krijg steeds deze melding: Kan het spotify-netwe...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellare eliminare account

I will not use spotify so I want my profile completely deleted. Pls do it. Thanks and regards

• Visitor
  • I will not use spotify so I want my profile completely deleted. Pls do it. Thanks and regards
  • tuttapanna
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

First have a good day. I have a problem about premium account. I have a premium account but its limited I think because when i tried to make my payment , i got error and I couldn't. After that with the same credit card i tried to make my payment agai...

• Visitor
  • First have a good day. I have a problem about premium account. I have a premium account but its limited I think because when i tried to make my payment , i got error and I couldn't. After that with t...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount not payable through phone plan in Germany?

I wanted to change my regular Premium subscription to the student subscription. I am eligable. Everything worked. But then Spotify wanted me to enter my payment method again. Which is weird already, because that is saved in my account. But I also wan...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to change my regular Premium subscription to the student subscription. I am eligable. Everything worked. But then Spotify wanted me to enter my payment method again. Which is weird  alr...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bank account

i want to change my bank number? But how cani do that?

• i want to change my bank number? But how cani do that?
  • kunor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kan ej komma åt spellistor på tv

Hej, kan någon snälla hjälpa mig?Jag lyssnar alltid på Spotify från min LG smart TV. Men nu när jag ska starta min spellista är den borta, alla andra listor också. Jag har inte ändrat några inställningar, har testat att logga in och ut flera gånger. ...

• Regular
  • Hej, kan någon snälla hjälpa mig? Jag lyssnar alltid på Spotify från min LG smart TV. Men nu när jag ska starta min spellista är den borta, alla andra listor också. Jag har inte ändrat några inställ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT GET TO REDEEM GIFT CARDS

I got two $30 gift cards and I planned on redeeming them but it simply will not let me. Everytime I go to account overview and press redeem before I get a chance to put my code in. It says "Oops a problem has occurred, try again" and I cannot get to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got two $30 gift cards and I planned on redeeming them but it simply will not let me. Everytime I go to account overview and press redeem before I get a chance to put my code in. It says "Oops a pr...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes