Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Subscriptions

If I already have a premium, rising to Family before the expiry of my premium subscription is debited me again the total cost of the Family?Or only the difference?Thank you

• Regular
  • If I already have a premium, rising to Family before the expiry of my premium subscription is debited me again the total cost of the Family? Or only the difference? Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Applying for Student discount through existing premium account.

I have recently got an NUS extra card and want to apply the student discount to my account. Everytime I follow the instructions on the website it asks me to put my card details in again. Is there a way to apply the discount without cancelling my subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently got an NUS extra card and want to apply the student discount to my account. Everytime I follow the instructions on the website it asks me to put my card details in again. Is there a w...
  • lapickles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". when I try to become premium

Hi I have like a week trying to become premium but I always get this after I select the country and try to go to next page Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and...

• Hi I have like a week trying to become premium but I always get this after I select the country and try to go to next page  Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server...
  • dewhi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family?

wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family?Ik dacht namelijk dat je dan op hetzelfde account, maar op verschillende apparaten je eigen afspeellijsten kon luisteren?

• wat is het verschil tussen premium en premium family? Ik dacht namelijk dat je dan op hetzelfde account, maar op verschillende apparaten je eigen afspeellijsten kon luisteren?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got a spotify premium present card from a friend (but other land)

Hey A friend of me, gave me a spotivy premium card but he bought it in Austria and i live in Germany. Now i cant add the card because i am not in Austria... What should i do now?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey 🙂 A friend of me, gave me a spotivy premium card but he bought it in Austria and i live in Germany. Now i cant add the card because i am not in Austria... What should i do now?...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting the runaround..reporting to BBB

3 or 4 days ago I attempted to log into my account to change my payment method. After SEVERAL attempts at logging in with no luck I e-mailed custumer support. I was told my Spotify and Facebook had become unlinked (how? I have no clue, I've been usin...

• 3 or 4 days ago I attempted to log into my account to change my payment method. After SEVERAL attempts at logging in with no luck I e-mailed custumer support. I was told my Spotify and Facebook had b...
  • Imogen
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify completely deleted my account!

I have had a premium account with spotify for about 3 years now. I'm overseas at the moment and has been working for the last couple of weeks fine but just the other day, it seemed to have logged me out of all of my devices and when I try logging in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a premium account with spotify for about 3 years now. I'm overseas at the moment and has been working for the last couple of weeks fine but just the other day, it seemed to have logged me ...
  • Luke_j
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Rogers Premium Subscription

Good evening I received Spotify Premium for 6 months through one of your partners, Rogers Communications. I have tried all the suggestions on this forum on how to link the account but it keeps telling me I have a free subscription and not the premium...

• Good evening   I received Spotify Premium for 6 months through one of your partners, Rogers Communications. I have tried all the suggestions on this forum on how to link the account but it kee...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged even without subscribing

I signed up for a free trial for a premium membership. I then canceled the free trial, but I still continue to be charged 10 dollars per month. I have been charged 10 dollars for the past 4 months even without having a premium membership. I have chec...

• I signed up for a free trial for a premium membership. I then canceled the free trial, but I still continue to be charged 10 dollars per month. I have been charged 10 dollars for the past 4 months ev...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family VIA App Store credits

Hey is there any way i could pay for Spotify Family with the App Store Credits? I would like to have Spotify between me and my friends but i don't have a credit card or Paypal account

• Hey is there any way i could pay for Spotify Family with the App Store Credits? I would like to have Spotify between me and my friends but i don't have a credit card or Paypal account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Carte cadeaux non reçu

Bonjour, J'ai acheté un carte cadeaux le 10 décembre 2016, mon compte à été débté le 12/12/2016 nous somme le 15/12/2016 et je n'ai eu que mon reçu, pourtant il faut un code PIN pour que mon ami puisse l'utiliser. J'avais indiqué une date d'envoi de ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai acheté un carte cadeaux le 10 décembre 2016, mon compte à été débté le 12/12/2016 nous somme le 15/12/2016 et je n'ai eu que mon reçu, pourtant il faut un code PIN pour que mon...
  • Marielr22
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Some song on Spotify cant be play.

I have Premium Account and some of songs cant be play online or offline.for example below Album.Corleone I cant played this album on my Phone even on my Laptop. Appreciate your help on this.

• Visitor
  • I have Premium Account and some of songs cant be play online or offline. for example below Album. Corleone   I cant played this album on my Phone even on my Laptop.  Appreciate your hel...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting two payments!!

I receive two payments per month

• I receive two payments per month
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falha ao Entrar

Não consigo entrar na minha conta pelo iPhone 4. Estou indo em "ENTRAR", coloco o login e a senha corretos, mas aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Falha ao entrar. Você já criou uma conta com esse endereço de e-mail". Já tentei mudar a senha e desinstalar...

• Não consigo entrar na minha conta pelo iPhone 4. Estou indo em "ENTRAR", coloco o login e a senha corretos, mas aparece a seguinte mensagem: "Falha ao entrar. Você já criou uma conta com esse endereç...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with Family account - cant change account's location

Hi,I upgraded to Family plan because all members of our family now use Spotify, it's an awesome service! Unfortunately I have a small problem. My sister's account can't be joined :(. It says that she needs to be in the same country, but she is. We pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I upgraded to Family plan because all members of our family now use Spotify, it's an awesome service!   Unfortunately I have a small problem. My sister's account can't be joined :(. It sa...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing licenses

Congratulations on Spotify reaching one year in the US but it seems that in the last two weeks, since Spotify reached a year that they are losing the licenses for many songs/albums. For instance they have a huge Johnny Cash catalogue but the album I ...

•      Congratulations on Spotify reaching one year in the US but it seems that in the last two weeks, since Spotify reached a year that they are losing the licenses for many songs/...
  • marcbalentine
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount Randomly Stopped?

I haven't changed my email or anything, but my spotify was recently charged for the full price premium. I don't know how to get that fixed or where to change it. Can't even find someone to contact!Help!!

• I haven't changed my email or anything, but my spotify was recently charged for the full price premium. I don't know how to get that fixed or where to change it. Can't even find someone to contact! ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Empty playlist

Hi there,2 nights ago I was using a playlist of mine and adding songs to it. Then the next the all were gone. Not a single song left there. Same issues regardless of what device I use for spotify. Is there a way to restore this playlist? The playlist...

• Regular
  • Hi there, 2 nights ago I was using a playlist of mine and adding songs to it. Then the next the all were gone. Not a single song left there. Same issues regardless of what device I use for spotify. ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Family - Change user

Hi,I would like to know, if it's possible to disconnect yourself as a user, from a spotify for Family account if you're not the owner of the account?If so, how do you do it?RegardsMathilde. (:

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to know, if it's possible to disconnect yourself as a user, from a spotify for Family account if you're not the owner of the account? If so, how do you do it? Regards Mathilde. (...
  • MathildeWel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes