Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify familiar

Hace unos meses que uso cuenta de spotify familiar y todos los miembros de mi familia aun lo usan ,por alguna razon mi cuenta volvio a la normalidad y por mas que ingrese los datos no los valida

• Hace unos meses que uso cuenta de spotify familiar y todos los miembros de mi familia aun lo usan ,por alguna razon mi cuenta volvio a la normalidad y por mas que ingrese los datos no los valida
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution stop payment on another account.

I had a friend that I told them that I would pay for their first month and so on as long as they paid me every month,they haven't paid for a few months and and I need to know how I can get in touch with spotify and take my card off that account but k...

• I had a friend that I told them that I would pay for their first month and so on as long as they paid me every month,they haven't paid for a few months and and I need to know how I can get in touch w...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Question About Spotify Premium Free Trial

Hello! While I was using the Spotify app on my phone, I accidently clicked an offer for a free trial for Spotify Premium. I do not have any payment options added, however I was wondering if I will be charged on my phone bill (I have T-Mobile and my p...

• Visitor
  • Hello! While I was using the Spotify app on my phone, I accidently clicked an offer for a free trial for Spotify Premium. I do not have any payment options added, however I was wondering if I will be...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account cross-wired with FB

Having issues getting Spotify on my new MacBook Pro -- my iMac Desktop shows all my playlists but when I log in with my MacBook Pro there are absolutely no playlists or artists. I look on the iMac and there is nowhere to add a device. How to get my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Having issues getting Spotify on my new MacBook Pro -- my iMac Desktop shows all my playlists but when I log in with my MacBook Pro there are absolutely no playlists or artists.  I look on the i...
  • billreedmontana
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use promotion 1,99 R$ 3 months

I'm from Brazil Sorry for my english , byt when i selected the mode of pagament , the promotion losesQuando eu crio o boleto ele não cobra o valor da promoção cobra os 50 reais normais

• I'm from Brazil Sorry for my english , byt when i selected the mode of pagament , the promotion loses Quando eu crio o boleto ele não cobra o valor da promoção cobra os 50 reais normais
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Double Charge for Two Accounts

Hi, I live with my mom and I bought her a 3 month $1 account. I just combined our accounts, but I have already been charged the $10 a month for both accounts (instead of the new upgraded $15 for both accounts). I can't figure out who to contact to ta...

• Hi, I live with my mom and I bought her a 3 month $1 account. I just combined our accounts, but I have already been charged the $10 a month for both accounts (instead of the new upgraded $15 for both...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I sync my 2 Spotify account's?

Issues,Forever ago I created a Spotify account (NOT Linked to my Facebook) and that's been my primary account.I didn't realize I also created a New account using my Facebook (I had trouble logging into my original account) ... I thought my original a...

• Issues, Forever ago I created a Spotify account (NOT Linked to my Facebook) and that's been my primary account. I didn't realize I also created a New account using my Facebook (I had trouble lo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There is a guy who use my account...

Hello,a guy from France use my Premium account. I have his email adress but i cant change the Password because he did it first.Can anybody help me?

• Hello, a guy from France use my Premium account. I have his email adress but i cant change the Password because he did it first. Can anybody help me?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Correcting misinformation for artist (me) and double artist profile

My band is on Spotify but I have no way to change the band photo used (the image used is to large and displays only the midsection of the singer), or add a header image as seen on other artist pages.Also the band bio is inaccurate and needs to be tot...

• Music Fan
  • My band is on Spotify but I have no way to change the band photo used (the image used is to large and displays only the midsection of the singer), or add a header image as seen on other artist pages....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account problems: I pay for Familiar Premium, but today I am shown as Free

Hi, I am really upset today. I pay for a familiar plan, but today I opened Spotify hearing a lot of advertisements. My account is showing as Free, not Premium. I tried to log out and in again, but it still shows the same. All Spotify's bills are paid...

• Hi,   I am really upset today. I pay for a familiar plan, but today I opened Spotify hearing a lot of advertisements. My account is showing as Free, not Premium. I tried to log out and in agai...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Daughter joined using my email now I want to join

How do I get her username and playlists off my details without her losing her playlists? I couldn't find anywhere to change email address or username.

• Visitor
  • How do I get her username and playlists off my details without her losing her playlists? I couldn't find anywhere to change email address or username.
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer Facebook between Spotify accounts

Is it possible to close the account I made with Facebook so that I can add it to my other account?

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to close the account I made with Facebook so that I can add it to my other account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to update the information of the familiar plan(location,postcode,etc)?

I've join a familiar plan(premium) about a month ago, now with the last update from Spotify, I can not be in this plan because of the information of location and other things. How can the host of the plan, looks for that information(which he forgot)?

• I've join a familiar plan(premium) about a month ago, now with the last update from Spotify, I can not be in this plan because of the information of location and other things. How can the host of the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to join family

was kicked oht of the family account and i cant join back in

• was kicked oht of the family account and i cant join back in
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account entirely hijacked

Greetings,This is posted from a different account. I am completely unable to acces my premium account (Name = ketsh). From one day to another I got logged out and i'm unable to log back in. I attempted to send a password recovery email, but I did not...

• Greetings, This is posted from a different account. I am completely unable to acces my premium account (Name = ketsh). From one day to another I got logged out and i'm unable to log back in. I att...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me cobraron y no puedo usar spotify porque esta en pausa

me cobraron el mes de enero el dia 9 y mi cuenta aparce que no se ha realizado el pago y permanece en pausa ,pero si se realizo el cargo automatico e la tarjeta ,necesito que me solucionen esto .mi cuenta es Dylan Castillo .

• me cobraron el mes de enero el dia 9 y mi cuenta aparce que no se ha realizado el pago y permanece en pausa ,pero si se realizo el cargo automatico e la tarjeta ,necesito que me solucionen esto .mi c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Non-collaborative

I had created a playlist non-collaborative for me and my girlfriend and i would like to give only permissions to change for me and her, someone could help me how to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I had created a playlist non-collaborative for me and my girlfriend and i would like to give only permissions to change for me and her, someone could help me how to do this?
  • Vinnyrigoni
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

I have family premium but it won't allow my husband and I to have separate accounts?

• I have family premium but it won't allow my husband and I to have separate accounts?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use account but paying for it

Is there any way of cancelling an account when you can't log in? I don't remember the password for my other Spotify account and have had a new phone and can't log in. I've subsribed to Premium on this account so I can still use it out and about but t...

• Is there any way of cancelling an account when you can't log in? I don't remember the password for my other Spotify account and have had a new phone and can't log in. I've subsribed to Premium on thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes