Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

E-mail adres was changed

Hi, i'm not sure whether this is the right place for the topic but my spotify was recently (during nightime) hacked and changed by an email called macsuccs@gmail.com and i'm paying for the premium option how do i resort to a solution? my email addres...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm not sure whether this is the right place for the topic but my spotify was recently (during nightime) hacked and changed by an email called macsuccs@gmail.com and i'm paying for the premi...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

INVOICE - FACTURA

Buenas tardes, necesitamos factura a nombre de empresa mensual. Por favor, indíquenos la manera de pasarle nuestros datos fiscales para poder emotornos la factura. Con el recino no nos sirve pq no salen nuestros datos ni los datos de la empresa que f...

• Buenas tardes, necesitamos factura a nombre de empresa mensual. Por favor, indíquenos la manera de pasarle nuestros datos fiscales para poder emotornos la factura. Con el recino no nos sirve pq no sa...
  • pedrohuesca
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I am in the US and I can't change my country

Spotify thinks I am in the US and won't let me change the country to Australia.Admin please help.

• Spotify thinks I am in the US and won't let me change the country to Australia. Admin please help.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription abroad

Hi I'm from the UK and I'm looking to go travelling in February. I'm thinking about getting a premium subscription to Spotify so I can download my music and listen to it offline. I'm travelling to India, Nepal, Thailand, Bali, Australia, new Zealand ...

• Hi I'm from the UK and I'm looking to go travelling in February. I'm thinking about getting a premium subscription to Spotify so I can download my music and listen to it offline. I'm travelling to In...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed apparently but still being charged

Firstly I'd like to express my disappointment with the fact that the only way I can find to get clarification about my subscription is to take it to a public fourun.I'd like to unsubscribe, apparently I am unsubscribed already when I log in. However ...

• Casual Listener
  • Firstly I'd like to express my disappointment with the fact that the only way I can find to get clarification about my subscription is to take it to a public fourun. I'd like to unsubscribe, a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I've had multiple family accounts and...

In the last two months I have been receiving invoices from Spotify, but I do not know what account this is associated with, is there any way to know in which account it is associated? Is there any way to cancel these payments without visiting the ban...

• Visitor
  • In the last two months I have been receiving invoices from Spotify, but I do not know what account this is associated with, is there any way to know in which account it is associated? Is there any wa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment confusion

I have just opened a spotify premium account but was charged 9.99 when i specifically chose the option of a student discount which entitled me to 50 percent off, and even though i cancelled the subscription 2 minutes afterwards i was still charged. I...

• I have just opened a spotify premium account but was charged 9.99 when i specifically chose the option of a student discount which entitled me to 50 percent off, and even though i cancelled the subsc...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Caros, hoje, 4 de janeiro de 2017, fiz o procedimento para upgrade da minha conta de free para Premiun. Preenchi os dados do meu cartão de crédito, recebi o informe de débito de R$ 10 no cartão e não tive acesso ao novo serviço. Por favor, vejam a se...

• Casual Listener
  • Caros, hoje, 4 de janeiro de 2017, fiz o procedimento para upgrade da minha conta de free para Premiun. Preenchi os dados do meu cartão de crédito, recebi o informe de débito de R$ 10 no cartão e não...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged incorrect amount

I have the student premium account for my spotify. Although this month I was charged $9.99 for my premium. I went to try and solve the problem and one page tells me i pay $9.99, while a different page tells me i pay $4.99. These pages are screenshott...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the student premium account for my spotify. Although this month I was charged $9.99 for my premium. I went to try and solve the problem and one page tells me i pay $9.99, while a different pag...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting charged even though im not on premium

Spotify has been charging me 2 months now, and I'm not even using premium. What should I do to stop this

• Spotify has been charging me 2 months now, and I'm not even using premium. What should I do to stop this
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Red customer, I got a new phone and all my playlists are wiped

Hi, I got a new phone today as I was due an upgrade and I automatically have spotify premium with Vodafone Red (my mobile phone network) for the last two years i've gathered playlists of music and today when I logged onto spotify on my new phone I re...

• Hi, I got a new phone today as I was due an upgrade and I automatically have spotify premium with Vodafone Red (my mobile phone network) for the last two years i've gathered playlists of music and to...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 kind of subscription

I used to have premium account and i have recently suscribed to a familiar premium, how do i know they will not be charging both accounts of i didnt unsuscribe previously the premium account

• I used to have premium account and i have recently suscribed to a familiar premium, how do i know they will not be charging both accounts of i didnt unsuscribe previously the premium account
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to recover songs after losing premium?

Lost my song after losing premium ( provided by SP). Resubscribed after 1 month. Songs aren't back though.

• Lost my song after losing premium ( provided by SP). Resubscribed after 1 month. Songs aren't back though.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium and lost music

Lost my songs after losing premium and resubscribed after 1 month. My music is still all gone. What can I do?

• Lost my songs after losing premium and resubscribed after 1 month. My music is still all gone. What can I do?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adding family members

Going mad trying to add family members to my premiun for family account...logging in process goes round and round asking the same questions. All paid up and invite sent but can't activate - driving me me mad!!!

• Going mad trying to add family members to my premiun for family account...logging in process goes round and round asking the same questions. All paid up and invite sent but can't activate - driving m...
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i transfer my playlists??

I recently bought spotify family and how do i transfer my old playlists and followers to my new account???

• I recently bought spotify family and how do i transfer my old playlists and followers to my new account???  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscripción, cuenta

Hola! realizo el pago de premium con la siguiente descripción Spotify PO11686D07, como puedo averiguar el usuario de esa cuenta? Gracias!

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! realizo el pago de premium con la siguiente descripción Spotify PO11686D07, como puedo averiguar el usuario de esa cuenta? Gracias!
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile picture and name gone

Okay, so my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook. Always has been. But I deactivated my Facebook account for like 3 days and when I reactivated and got back on Spotify, basically what happened was my profile picture is now blank and my name turne...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so my Spotify account is linked to my Facebook. Always has been. But I deactivated my Facebook account for like 3 days and when I reactivated and got back on Spotify, basically what happened wa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up for Groupon deal. Now auto charges but I have no account login associated

I signed up for the 3 month deal through groupon. After it concluded I am now being charged the $9.99 monthly rate which is fine. However, I am unable to login into my account once it carried me over to the monthly billing. Neither of my email addres...

• I signed up for the 3 month deal through groupon.  After it concluded I am now being charged the $9.99 monthly rate which is fine.  However, I am unable to login into my account once it car...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution leave family without connecting the admin

yes i want to leave the family where i am a member, but i dont want to connect the main-member. is there any possibility?thanks

• yes i want to leave the family where i am a member, but i dont want to connect the main-member. is there any possibility? thanks
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes