Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Tengo un problema con la suscripción de Spotify

Resulta que acabo de ingresar a download de mi playlist para pagar el premium y resulta que cuando pague todo, fui a : Activar en modo offline y abajito me sale que en 29 dias por a necesitar conectarme a internet, y no se porque sale eso, si ahorita...

• Regular
  • Resulta que acabo de ingresar a download de mi playlist para pagar el premium y resulta que cuando pague todo, fui a : Activar en modo offline y abajito me sale que en 29 dias por a necesitar conecta...
  • Andres550
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone log in with facebook

When I click log in with facebook it says I've already authorized Spotify on facebook so i click ok and it just brings me back to the log in screen over and over.

• When I click log in with facebook it says I've already authorized Spotify on facebook so i click ok and it just brings me back to the log in screen over and over.
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription of deactivated facebook account

I have two facebook accounts connected to Spotify, one of them being a premium subscription service and the other one free. I deactivated the facebook account linked to the premium Spotify account, and so cannot log in with that on the Spotify websit...

• I have two facebook accounts connected to Spotify, one of them being a premium subscription service and the other one free. I deactivated the facebook account linked to the premium Spotify account, a...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wondering how many accounts I have

I'm being charged for two spotify accounts each month. Can only find one of my accounts. How can I get help to find out this, so I can delete one of my accounts?

• I'm being charged for two spotify accounts each month. Can only find one of my accounts. How can I get help to find out this, so I can delete one of my accounts?
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Student back to regular premium

I am trying to update my payment info and I am no longer a student, but it keeps asking me to verify I am a student. How do I get rid of the student discount.

• I am trying to update my payment info and I am no longer a student, but it keeps asking me to verify I am a student. How do I get rid of the student discount.
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I uploaded an album but Spotify registered it to the incorrect artist.

Hey guys,As the topic suggests I uploaded my band's album through Distrokid and even though we took all measures to make sure it wouldn't get mistaken for another artist of a similar spelling, on Spotify it registered us under another artists name. H...

• Hey guys, As the topic suggests I uploaded my band's album through Distrokid and even though we took all measures to make sure it wouldn't get mistaken for another artist of a similar spelling, on...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, says I have free.

PAID FOR PREMIUM, ...CAME BACK TO FIND THE SITE SAYS I HAVE ONLY 'FREE SERVICE' WITH ADVERTISEMENTS.

• PAID FOR PREMIUM, ...CAME BACK TO FIND THE SITE SAYS I HAVE ONLY 'FREE SERVICE' WITH ADVERTISEMENTS.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice for two different premiums

I was looking to get the student premium for 4.99 but they couldn't verify that I was a student. I did the manual part and it asked for documents. I decided to wait until February until i started classes. I decided to go ahead and get the regular pre...

• Visitor
  • I was looking to get the student premium for 4.99 but they couldn't verify that I was a student. I did the manual part and it asked for documents. I decided to wait until February until i started cla...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged multiple times for 99 cents deal but still on free

I have paid for the .99 deal for three months 4 times and it took it it out of my bank account but I'm still on free. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for the .99 deal for three months 4 times and it took it it out of my bank account but I'm still on free. Please help.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Email already in use" when trying to change account info

So I have a secondary email address X tethered to my main Spotify account. Unfortunately, I deleted that email account, and when trying to change it to my main email address A, Spotify says it is already in use. When I try to reset the password there...

• So I have a secondary email address X tethered to my main Spotify account. Unfortunately, I deleted that email account, and when trying to change it to my main email address A, Spotify says it is alr...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with a pay method

Buenas, el dia de hoy he pagado la oferta de spotify premium por 3 meses, que por el medio de pago que lo hice me costo 6.137 pesos colombianos, que serían unos 2 dolares mas o menos. Hice todos los pasos correspondientes como se me indico en la pági...

• Regular
  • Buenas, el dia de hoy he pagado la oferta de spotify premium por 3 meses, que por el medio de pago que lo hice me costo 6.137 pesos colombianos, que serían unos 2 dolares mas o menos. Hice todos los ...
  • santiq74
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with account

I have a premium account which i am being charged for each month but when I log into my account it says I'm on the free subscription and won't let me cancel, how can I get to the bottom of this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account which i am being charged for each month but when I log into my account it says I'm on the free subscription and won't let me cancel, how can I get to the bottom of this?
  • HazHR
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my premium account was hacked

I have already removed all devices and changed my password. I was listening to mucic on a desktop and saw a device name ifrodo was in the devices avalible which I do not own or use. and my music started skipping and changing. The moment I knew for su...

• Music Fan
  • I have already removed all devices and changed my password. I was listening to mucic on a desktop and saw a device name ifrodo was in the devices avalible which I do not own or use. and my music star...
  • sneakatone
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I missed my 2016 Wrapped email

I did not realize that it was coming in email form this year and didn't have my notifications on. Is there anyway to still get the email now?

• I did not realize that it was coming in email form this year and didn't have my notifications on. Is there anyway to still get the email now?
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Over charged. Still.

I am being charged twice per month for my account. I contacted you way back around April 2016 when I first discovered this. Even though it has been happening for months prior to me noticing. No one ever got back to me. The double fee is STILL happeni...

• I am being charged twice per month for my account. I contacted you way back around April 2016 when I first discovered this. Even though it has been happening for months prior to me noticing. No one e...
  • dark_chaos_87
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IDEAL NETHERLANDS NOT WORKING???

I have a family premium account for sevaral months now. Now my account is about to stop because I CANT PAY WITH IDEAL. There is no way for me to get a creditcard there is no way in h*ll i'm getting paypal. The only payable way for me, is through Idea...

• Regular
  • I have a family premium account for sevaral months now. Now my account is about to stop because I CANT PAY WITH IDEAL. There is no way for me to get a creditcard there is no way in h*ll i'm getting p...
  • Coert
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing saved artists and albums

Hello!I recently upgraded to premium after having a week trial, and all the music I saved over that week is gone. Is this the case with all upgrades or did something go wrong? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I recently upgraded to premium after having a week trial, and all the music I saved over that week is gone. Is this the case with all upgrades or did something go wrong? Thanks!
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium-Only playing half the songs on offline mode.

HeyHave recently got spotify premimum and have finally managed to download some song. However, only half of them work in offline mode. Have tryed restarting my phone, logging off and back in to spotify and redownloading the songs. None of this works!...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Have recently got spotify premimum and have finally managed to download some song.  However, only half of them work in offline mode.  Have tryed restarting my phone, logging off and ...
  • Maria_B
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Hey! I made a new spotify account, and I want to have my facebook on it. The other account is my ex boyfriends. How can I delete my facebook from the other account?

• Hey! I made a new spotify account, and I want to have my facebook on it. The other account is my ex boyfriends. How can I delete my facebook from the other account?
  • laurennbestt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Premium

Hi,My sister had our family plan which I am the administor, but now she cannot use it because it says that she doesn't live in the same place where I live. How come spotify can claim that she does ot live with me? She cannot be the part of the family...

• Hi, My sister had our family plan which I am the administor, but now she cannot use it because it says that she doesn't live in the same place where I live. How come spotify can claim that she does ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes