Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium + Gift Cards

I received 2 $30 gift cards for Christmas. When you enter in the code, it says "3 month subscription." So instead of it being like iTunes and you have a balance, its for 3 months.Spotify is currently offering 3 months for 99¢. If I start with that, c...

• I received 2 $30 gift cards for Christmas. When you enter in the code, it says "3 month subscription." So instead of it being like iTunes and you have a balance, its for 3 months. Spotify is curre...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment refund

Hi I couldn't figure out how to get in contact with someone directly? Is that possible? Anyhow I was just put on a family plan today, but when I reviewed my account billing I saw that I was billed for my regular premium subscription yesterday. How wo...

• Hi    I couldn't figure out how to get in contact with someone directly? Is that possible?   Anyhow I was just put on a family plan today, but when I reviewed my account billing I ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

• Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with facebook

The first time that I tried Spotify for free, I used the facebook to log in. But now, I paid for the premium and connected with some random account of mine (I forgot that I had 2 differents accounts) and I really want to sync with facebook! What shou...

• The first time that I tried Spotify for free, I used the facebook to log in. But now, I paid for the premium and connected with some random account of mine (I forgot that I had 2 differents accounts)...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to Log in from abroad

Hi, Im trying to log in after 14 days in abroad and went to my profile on webpage and trying to change the country, but it wont show the country Im in, only my home country, so how can I change it then?

• Hi, Im trying to log in after 14 days in abroad and went to my profile on webpage and trying to change the country, but it wont show the country Im in, only my home country, so how can I change it th...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How much time I got if my payment was declined

Hi, my payment was declined early this morning, but it says that we got Time to solve it, until then I will be premium, i wanna know how much time I got until I get free again

• Hi, my payment was declined early this morning, but it says that we got Time to solve it, until then I will be premium, i wanna know how much time I got until I get free again
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closing Account/Removing Email

hey guys a long time ago i created my account with facebook just to save the long login process ahahha, but now i want to remove my email from this account to create a new one without facebook. i already contacted support but they take forever to rep...

• Visitor
  • hey guys a long time ago i created my account with facebook just to save the long login process ahahha, but now i want to remove my email from this account to create a new one without facebook. i alr...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo renovar spotify familiar

Meto multiples tarjetas y no me lo acepta y todas tienen saldo me dice que el formato ha expirado

• Meto multiples tarjetas y no me lo acepta y todas tienen saldo me dice que el formato ha expirado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account cannot play certain songs.

I am currently on premium, and I have some songs couldn't play with my account, while friends who are from my region, or even on free could listen to them. I want to know why, and how could it be fixed.

• Regular
  • I am currently on premium, and I have some songs couldn't play with my account, while friends who are from my region, or even on free could listen to them. I want to know why, and how could it be fix...
  • steveman1118
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i paid for spotify premium (0.99$) but didnt get it

if someone could help me solve the problem or someone who can tell me where i can write directly to spotify:)would be very nice

• Casual Listener
  • if someone could help me solve the problem or someone who can tell me where i can write directly to spotify:) would be very nice 😄
  • krystle1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium comeback promo refused me despite I'm already inside the required terms

Spotify keeps spamming with premium comeback promo. So I finally says "dammit" and click it.But it says I'm not eligible for the promo. Despite I'm already inside the required terms (it says the promo only from premium user that stopped before Novemb...

• Regular
  • Spotify keeps spamming with premium comeback promo. So I finally says "dammit" and click it. But it says I'm not eligible for the promo. Despite I'm already inside the required terms (it says the ...
  • orangpelupa
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

payment method

Most of my friends are people who handle credit cards and therefore are premiun users, so my idea is to enable a new payment method for free users of Spotify more accessible. I propose a method of payment that is executed through the different teleph...

• Most of my friends are people who handle credit cards and therefore are premiun users, so my idea is to enable a new payment method for free users of Spotify more accessible. I propose a method of pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

College discount

I am trying to sign up for student discount and it won't let me because it says my profile already exists. I need help to find out what other profile exists because I don't have one.

• I am trying to sign up for student discount and it won't let me because it says my profile already exists. I need help to find out what other profile exists because I don't have one.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution offer three months € 0.99

I accepted the offer three months € 0.99 but the credit card I have been taken off € 9.99. Is possible contact someone to recover the money taken in more?

• I accepted the offer three months € 0.99 but the credit card I have been taken off € 9.99. Is possible contact someone to recover the money taken in more?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from Telia to ComHem

HiI Have spotify Family via Telia. Now I'm moving and my new ISP is ComHem. How do I move my spotify family account from Telia to Spotify?Do we lose our playlists? BRMichael

• Hi I Have spotify Family via Telia. Now I'm moving and my new ISP is ComHem. How do I move my spotify family account from Telia to Spotify? Do we lose our playlists?   BR Michael  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium removed and country changed on vacation

Hi,I am currently on vacation in canada, when i opened my spotify at the hotel i noticed i couldnt skip songs anymore.Turns out my account was suddenly set to free. Logging in to the website revealed that my country was changed from the netherlands t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently on vacation in canada, when i opened my spotify at the hotel i noticed i couldnt skip songs anymore. Turns out my account was suddenly set to free. Logging in to the website reve...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to premium, overcharged my card!

I upgraded to premium account yesterday, saw the 9.99$ a month for next 3 months and today looked at my cards account balance and noticed I was charged 2 transactions. One for premium (10.75w/tax) and another unknown charge (6.37w/tax). What is this ...

• I upgraded to premium account yesterday, saw the 9.99$ a month for next 3 months and today looked at my cards account balance and noticed I was charged 2 transactions. One for premium (10.75w/tax) an...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes