Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

my premium account was hacked

Solved!

my premium account was hacked

I have already removed all devices and changed my password. I was listening to mucic on a desktop and saw a device name ifrodo was in the devices avalible which I do not own or use. and my music started skipping and changing. The moment I knew for sure was when a playlist named : ''YOU ARE HACKED N00B'' was made. luckly none of my saved items were changed but I dont know how this is possible and I did not get any emails of seperate log ins. Are there ways to prevent this from happening again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sneakatone, welcome to the Spotify Community!

What most likely happened was you left your account logged in on a device that wasn't yours and somebody else accessed your account. If you want to prevent this in the future, be sure you log out of all devices after using Spotify on them.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @sneakatone, welcome to the Spotify Community!

What most likely happened was you left your account logged in on a device that wasn't yours and somebody else accessed your account. If you want to prevent this in the future, be sure you log out of all devices after using Spotify on them.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

I did not distribute my info nor did I log in to other devices but mine. But I will keep what you said in mind, Thank You

Suggested posts