Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can I use my count on different devices

Hi I would like to know if I can use the same count in more than one device, I mean, for example use it in my cellphone and my tablet?

• Hi I would like to know if I can use the same count in more than one device, I mean, for example use it in my cellphone and my tablet?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts?

I am wondering if I somehow have 2 accounts?? I pay for the family account, but when I log in on my computer, it says I am on the free account. I want to add a family member to my account, but I'm not sure how to access my family account?

• I am wondering if I somehow have 2 accounts?? I pay for the family account, but when I log in on my computer, it says I am on the free account. I want to add a family member to my account, but I'm no...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my account!!!

After receiving the premium as a gift this year I have not been able to redeem my subscription. Every person that contacts me from spotify asks me the same basic questions about the order and I provide them with the information time after time and th...

• Casual Listener
  • After receiving the premium as a gift this year I have not been able to redeem my subscription. Every person that contacts me from spotify asks me the same basic questions about the order and I provi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Goodday everyone! So i made an account, wanna login but it said: error code 3.The email and password are correct, because i can login on the website with the same credentials and that works fine Whats wrong? Thank you very much Greetings,Niels

• Casual Listener
  • Goodday everyone!   So i made an account, wanna login but it said: error code 3. The email and password are correct, because i can login on the website with the same credentials and that work...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium nur 20 Tage?

Hallo, Ich nutze Spotify Premium Family und habe heute die benachrichtigung bekommen ich solle doch bitte mein Abo verlängern. Ich habe mein Abo nun eben verlängert und festgestellt, dass jetzt dort bei verlängern steht "Dein Abo wird automatisch am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   Ich nutze Spotify Premium Family und habe heute die benachrichtigung bekommen ich solle doch bitte mein Abo verlängern. Ich habe mein Abo nun eben verlängert und festgestellt, dass je...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3mo promo

I used a pre.paid gift card for the 3mo for 9.99 premium promo. I have used this in the past an today i received an email that im about to expire in 7 days. Did i not sign up properly?? Help PLEASE!! I love my SPOTIFY. Thanks for the awesome music.It...

• I used a pre.paid gift card for the 3mo for 9.99 premium promo. I have used this in the past an today i received an email that im about to expire in 7 days. Did i not sign up properly?? Help PLEASE!!...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I have received the student discount for the past year and was unaware that the discount expired after 12 months. I was charged this month for the full price but when I went to upgrade my account to the student rate again, the system directed me to a...

• I have received the student discount for the past year and was unaware that the discount expired after 12 months. I was charged this month for the full price but when I went to upgrade my account to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I could not activate 3 months for $0.99

Hi,How can I contact direct spotify personnel? I wanted to activate the 3 month offer for $ 0.99, I was charged and it was not done, I did not use the free trial or used any other promotion. Thanks

• Hi, How can I contact direct spotify personnel? I wanted to activate the 3 month offer for $ 0.99, I was charged and it was not done, I did not use the free trial or used any other promotion. &nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged

I got charged for student premium and I didn't get i.

• I got charged for student premium and I didn't get i.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working?

I have Ben trying for the last week to get the 3 months of Premium for $0.99 and it's not working. I am using PayPal and when I log in and choose the credit card and then click accept and pay it takes me back to the first screen without the payment g...

• I have Ben trying for the last week to get the 3 months of Premium for $0.99 and it's not working. I am using PayPal and when I log in and choose the credit card and then click accept and pay it take...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incomplete Transaction Yet Still Charged?

I was looking into the student discount for Spotify and was half-way through the transaction (I completed my payment info). I stopped at the verification for the student ID since I thought the discount applied to high school students as well as colle...

• I was looking into the student discount for Spotify and was half-way through the transaction (I completed my payment info). I stopped at the verification for the student ID since I thought the discou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stockholm Syndrome

Why am I being charged through Stockholm when I am registered as an Australian user? This appears to have changed recently. It results in me paying an International Transaction Fee.

• Why am I being charged through Stockholm when I am registered as an Australian user? This appears to have changed recently. It results in me paying an International Transaction Fee. 😞
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription with my cell phone company doesn't work

I have a premium subscription with a promotion with my phone company but when I try to log in it says I have the free subscription

• I have a premium subscription with a promotion with my phone company but when I try to log in it says I have the free subscription
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account with spotify premium 99 cent promo

I have subscribed the wrong account o spotify premium how do i change it to the right one? im prepared to pay the 99 cents again but it says i cant as i have already taken advantage of this promo. what do i do?

• I have subscribed the wrong account o spotify premium how do i change it to the right one? im prepared to pay the 99 cents again but it says i cant as i have already taken advantage of this promo. wh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maybank

Can i pay for premium by maybank2u.com , and deducted every month?

• Can i pay for premium by maybank2u.com , and deducted every month?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just canceled my subscription

I just canceled my subscription of $9.99 a month (It is still active till january 20, 2016) so I can switch to Spotify Student next month after the subscription ends. But when I went to sign up for Spotify Student it didn't have the option of paying ...

• I just canceled my subscription of $9.99 a month (It is still active till january 20, 2016) so I can switch to Spotify Student next month after the subscription ends. But when I went to sign up for S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I've been q subscriber to Spotify for a while now, and I've noticed that I've been charged twice a month since September, maybe earlier.I've narrowed it down to the time I changed the payment date of my phone bill. I used to pay my **bleep** on the 2...

• Visitor
  • I've been q subscriber to Spotify for a while now, and I've noticed that I've been charged twice a month since September, maybe earlier. I've narrowed it down to the time I changed the payment date ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card / connexion problems

Hello everyone !I offered to my cousin a spotify premium gift card (for one year) but we cannot manage to validate his subscription because, after we created his account, it says that the password we entered is not valid in this country. He lives in ...

• Hello everyone ! I offered to my cousin a spotify premium gift card (for one year) but we cannot manage to validate his subscription because, after we created his account, it says that the password ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Über Mobilfunkanbieter bezahlen

Hallo Zusammen, ich möchte gerne mein Konto von free auf premium bzw family umstellen und gerne von Anfang an die Kosten über die Abrechnung meines Mobilfunkanbieters laufen lassen.Leider fehlt mir die Auswahlmöglichkeit "Über Mobilfunkanbieter bezah...

• Hallo Zusammen,   ich möchte gerne mein Konto von free auf premium bzw family umstellen und gerne von Anfang an die Kosten über die Abrechnung meines Mobilfunkanbieters laufen lassen. Leider ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verify your premium family account

.. thats an e-mail I got from spotify.Well, I created a premium family account with 5 other users. One of them registered himself wrong (different livingadresse as mine).Spotify told me I have to verfiy my account and if they don't hear anything from...

• .. thats an e-mail I got from spotify. Well, I created a premium family account with 5 other users. One of them registered himself wrong (different livingadresse as mine). Spotify told me I have ...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes