Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Email address debacle

I sign in with my email@outlook.com but under my account it has my email@hotmail.com address. When I try to change it from email@hotmail.com to email@outlook.com, it says the email@outlook.com email name is taken... It is taken, by me. How do I updat...

• Casual Listener
  • I sign in with my email@outlook.com but under my account it has my email@hotmail.com address. When I try to change it from email@hotmail.com to email@outlook.com, it says the email@outlook.com email ...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries error

I've recently moved to the UK but cannot get my spotify to change!I've changed the payment type to a UK credit card but it still says I am in New Zealand in the profile section.Need to be able to change it to the UK so I can join a family plan that i...

• I've recently moved to the UK but cannot get my spotify to change! I've changed the payment type to a UK credit card but it still says I am in New Zealand in the profile section. Need to be able to...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I heard commercials. Logged out of my phone and logged in on computer. Was told I didn't have premium. $9.99 was not taken out of my account. So I asked for premium. Paid the .99 for three months. 2 hours later, they took the monthly $9.99. Can't cal...

• I heard commercials. Logged out of my phone and logged in on computer. Was told I didn't have premium. $9.99 was not taken out of my account. So I asked for premium. Paid the .99 for three months. 2 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

hi, today i asked for change my account payment, for a new credit card (nubank master card). before, i looked and saw that is charged de december peyment on the old card (visa). the site said that would be charged on the new master card only the next...

• hi, today i asked for change my account payment, for a new credit card (nubank master card). before, i looked and saw that is charged de december peyment on the old card (visa). the site said that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for family when not requested

I was charged incorrectly last month that for family instead of premium.. Could you please look into this? All I did was update my card but it changed to family and charged my old card??

• I was charged incorrectly last month that for family instead of premium.. Could you please look into this? All I did was update my card but it changed to family and charged my old card??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Different countries for family premium account

I have the Spotify premium with my parents, but I live in another country than them. The payment is being made in my home country by my parents. So I would like to have suggestions of music from the country where I am, and not by the country where my...

• I have the Spotify premium with my parents, but I live in another country than them. The payment is being made in my home country by my parents. So I would like to have suggestions of music from the ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not enough funds on creditcard

Hello, Yesterday I received a mail from spotify to tell me I have not enough funds on my creditcard to pay for the next month. They will try it again in a few days. How long do they try this? I hope longer than 4 days because the new funds are availa...

• Hello, Yesterday I received a mail from spotify to tell me I have not enough funds on my creditcard to pay for the next month. They will try it again in a few days. How long do they try this? I hope ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for nothing.

I purchased the $.99 premium for 3 months then I wanted to buy it for my sister's account so I went to purchase it and it said that it didn't work because I have already bought this promotion. Which makes sense since I paid with the same card and had...

• I purchased the $.99 premium for 3 months then I wanted to buy it for my sister's account so I went to purchase it and it said that it didn't work because I have already bought this promotion. Which ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months = 0,99 €

Hi everyone, i noticed spotify is offering to many people to buy a 3 moths subscription for only 0,99 € . Does anybody know why Spotify didn't offer me the same kind of subscription?

• Hi everyone, i noticed spotify is offering to many people to buy a 3 moths subscription for only 0,99 € . Does anybody know why Spotify didn't offer me the same kind of subscription?  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Billing in advance with PayPal

Good Evening, I have a monthly Spotify account of 9,99 €. Today I received an e-mail from PayPal, which is my payment method for my Premium account. The e-mail contains the billing related to November and, according to Spotify I would have to pay tod...

• Good Evening, I have a monthly Spotify account of 9,99 €. Today I received an e-mail from PayPal, which is my payment method for my Premium account. The e-mail contains the billin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family after 3-months deal (0,99€)

Is it possible to subscribe Spotify Family after subscription to 3-months deal (0,99€).Will I keep my playlists ?Thx !!!

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to subscribe Spotify Family after subscription to 3-months deal (0,99€). Will I keep my playlists ? Thx !!!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged yet again

Can someone please help out, i have been overcharged yet again, this is the 3rd time!.I have a family pack yet each month they have started charged 12.99 as well as the 19.99.I would really like it refunded!Does anyone have an email address for spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone please help out, i have been overcharged yet again, this is the 3rd time!. I have a family pack yet each month they have started charged 12.99 as well as the 19.99. I would really like ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for a month at 29.11

Hi, I am wondering if i pay today, am I then paying for november, or one month from today? Regards,Pétur

• Hi,   I am wondering if i pay today, am I then paying for november, or one month from today?   Regards, Pétur
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recien renovacion automatica hoy, pero queria inciar Familiar. como cancelar o pagar diferencia?

Buenas, Resulta que hoy queria inciar mi Plan Familiar. aprobechando llego el dia de corte de mi plan premium. y o sorpresa que veo se acaba de renovar automaticamente. y realmente queria cancelar mi subscripcion Premium personal. para iniciar una Nu...

• Buenas,   Resulta que hoy queria inciar mi Plan Familiar. aprobechando llego el dia de corte de mi plan premium. y o sorpresa que veo se acaba de renovar automaticamente. y realmente queria ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error: Spotify Account region must be same as credit card region ?

Wanted to subscribe for premium but with their insane region rules its not even possible to use a foreign credit card ? i live in switzerland and work liechtenstein (neighbour country) ... So as i use Spotify at my workplace (region must be set to li...

• Visitor
  • Wanted to subscribe for premium but with their insane region rules its not even possible to use a foreign credit card ? i live in switzerland and work liechtenstein (neighbour country) ... So as i us...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family suscriptions question

Hello, I was about to make a change in my premium account to get a family one, since we have 3 different premium accounts at the moment and noticed that it has a limitation on the country we live. Currently my father goes to another country 50% of th...

• Hello, I was about to make a change in my premium account to get a family one, since we have 3 different premium accounts at the moment and noticed that it has a limitation on the country we live. Cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9kr(SEK) but charged for 99kr(SEK)

Hey I thought it would be nice to buy the 3 month 9SEK (KR) offer that spotify had. After I bought it I cancled my subscription so I wouldn't get charged for more after my 3 months. But then I check my bank and it charged me for 99 instead of 9kr... ...

• Hey I thought it would be nice to buy the 3 month 9SEK (KR) offer that spotify had. After I bought it I cancled my subscription so I wouldn't get charged for more after my 3 months. But then I check ...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution NUS Extra

Hi I recieved an e-mail saying my discount was coming to an end and that I needed to re-enter my code. I've had the discount for one year and my NUS extra card is valid for three years, when I re-enter the code the system is saying my code has expire...

• Hi   I recieved an e-mail saying my discount was coming to an end and that I needed to re-enter my code.    I've had the discount for one year and my NUS extra card is valid for th...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family package

The description for the family package says that it is only for people living in the same place, what does this mean? Lets say, for example a friend and I buy this option, we both live in the same place but use spotify in different places, is there a...

• The description for the family package says that it is only for people living in the same place, what does this mean? Lets say, for example a friend and I buy this option, we both live in the sa...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to change username

Someone created an account with my email address and set a really stupid username. Now I want to use spotify but want to change the username. How do I do that? Do I have to delete my account and then re-register?

• Visitor
  • Someone created an account with my email address and set a really stupid username.  Now I want to use spotify but want to change the username.  How do I do that?  Do I have to delete m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes