Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

premium subscribtion

I have signed up for Spotify premium and payed for it the last two months! It works fine but, the only problem is that Even though i Pay for premium every month, i still get adds on spotify in between the some of the songs!? This is the only problem ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have signed up for Spotify premium and payed for it the last two months! It works fine but, the only problem is that Even though i Pay for premium every month, i still get adds on spotify in b...
  • McLachlan
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account's Country in Lower Case, Won't Work Properly

Hi there,I seem to be having a problem with my spotify account. The country listed on my account is in lower caps, with the writing "id". However, another account of mine is written in capital letters, "ID".Now, the account with "id" as its country w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I seem to be having a problem with my spotify account. The country listed on my account is in lower caps, with the writing "id". However, another account of mine is written in capital lett...
  • ajaxrussell
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of country

I set up 3 premium accounts before family premium was available. Two premium accounts were set up originally in Switzerland (at our holiday home). One was set up in Jersey, UK (our main home until we moved to Switzerland). Different credit cards for ...

• I set up 3 premium accounts before family premium was available. Two premium accounts were set up originally in Switzerland (at our holiday home). One was set up in Jersey, UK (our main home until we...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I've been a paying member on spotify for years and years. Last september I changed to Spotify family. Lots of trouble to give all my children their account. Two weeks ago the children started to complain that they had the free spotify again. I just c...

• I've been a paying member on spotify for years and years. Last september I changed to Spotify family. Lots of trouble to give all my children their account. Two weeks ago the children started to comp...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in although country settings changed

Hello to everybody, i have a free account and changed residence some weeks ago. Now I have exhausted the 14 days option and followed the proposed option of changing the country settings of my account.But i'm still receiving the error code 408 althoug...

• Hello to everybody,   i have a free account and changed residence some weeks ago. Now I have exhausted the 14 days option and followed the proposed option of changing the country settings of m...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My facebook linked to a different account

Hi!I recently started paying for spotify premium and i've been using this account for about a year now. I don't remember ever using any other account or making any other ones. So imagine my surprise when i see that my facebook is already linked to an...

• Hi! I recently started paying for spotify premium and i've been using this account for about a year now. I don't remember ever using any other account or making any other ones. So imagine my surpris...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted facebook now I cant log in

I deleted my facebook account and now i can no longer log into my spotify account that I have with premium. How can I cancel my subscription then make a new account?

• I deleted my facebook account and now i can no longer log into my spotify account that I have with premium. How can I cancel my subscription then make a new account?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! log in problem

I have an extinct email address on my profile and have forgotten my password. I can log in through Fb but want to change the email and password on my profile but I cant

• I have an extinct email address on my profile and have forgotten my password. I can log in through Fb but want to change the email and password on my profile but I cant  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't play songs from any device / app

Hi, Today I tried to play songs with my free account, after several months without logging in and moving from Europe to South America (I went to my account profile and changed country).I tried to do so from the desktop application, web browser and an...

• Hi,   Today I tried to play songs with my free account, after several months without logging in and moving from Europe to South America (I went to my account profile and changed country). I t...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how cancel premium payment?

How cancel premium? I dont want pay

• How cancel premium? I dont want pay
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong email linked to facebook

My sister added me to her family plan but when I signed in through facebook it logged me in with an email I haven't had in years. Checked everything in my FB account settings and the new email is there with nothing on the old email. Please help!

• My sister added me to her family plan but when I signed in through facebook it logged me in with an email I haven't had in years. Checked everything in my FB account settings and the new email is the...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to reset your account completly?

How can I reset my account completly. I want to start over on my spotify. I know this sounds wierd. But i want it to forget everything i have been previously listening to or ever playlist i have ever made.

• Visitor
  • How can I reset my account completly. I want to start over on my spotify. I know this sounds wierd. But i want it to forget everything i have been previously listening to or ever playlist i have ever...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged £10 with student subscription, Can I get my £5 back?

About a month before my first year with student subcription finished, I updated my account and NUS card details so that I wouldn't be charged the full price for next year. This month spotify has charged me £10 with my student supcription so I have ha...

• Casual Listener
  • About a month before my first year with student subcription finished, I updated my account and NUS card details so that I wouldn't be charged the full price for next year. This month spotif...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't renew my premium

When I try to renew my premium it says that my credit card provider is having a bad day so I can't renew my premium. By the way I tried to use a another credit card and the same thing happened.

• When I try to renew my premium it says that my credit card provider is having a bad day so I can't renew my premium. By the way I tried to use a another credit card and the same thing happened.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium for 1 Year and then Family

Hi, I bought a year of Spotify Premium and then switched to Family. Does this mean I get charged twice every month? I know that if you just buy Premium it automatically gets converted to Family, but what if I paid for a year of Premium in advance? I ...

• Hi, I bought a year of Spotify Premium and then switched to Family. Does this mean I get charged twice every month? I know that if you just buy Premium it automatically gets converted to Family, but ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Profile Won't Recognize New Country! Can't Add Family Members!

My family and I moved to Malaysia, I switched our Premium for Family account to a new credit card that has a billing address in Malaysia just as the change country help page told me to do. The credit card went through fine and I changed my country to...

• My family and I moved to Malaysia, I switched our Premium for Family account to a new credit card that has a billing address in Malaysia just as the change country help page told me to do. The credit...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect to facebook

Weird one: I am trying to connect my Facebook to my spotify account. Then clicking on "connect with Facebook" in the sidebar. However, I get an error message, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I've tried a couple of ti...

•   Weird one:   I am trying to connect my Facebook to my spotify account.   Then clicking on "connect with Facebook" in the sidebar.   However, I get an error message, "Sorr...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotyfy web won't work for me, I log in but I can not play music

Hey! I have a spotyfy premium, I can Log in to my account on spotyfy web but I can not play any music I have no acces to my playlists or search engine at all. How can I fix that. Its quite bad that Ipay for it and can not use it

• Hey!   I have a spotyfy premium, I can Log in to my account on spotyfy web but I can not play any music I have no acces to my playlists or search engine at all. How can I fix that. Its quite b...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing payment details - wrong subscription informaton

I have a family account, I use my family account - and I am also paying for one. Now I want to change my payment details because I recently changed banks. Though when I log in to my account on the web it says I still have a free account, which is not...

• Visitor
  • I have a family account, I use my family account - and I am also paying for one. Now I want to change my payment details because I recently changed banks. Though when I log in to my account on the we...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes