Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Getting charged for an account I don't have or can't access

I am getting charged by Spotify each month, yet I can't access an existing account. I have logged in through fb but the account doesn't exist, I try with an email, email doesn't exist. I say forgot password, and says I have no account associated with...

• I am getting charged by Spotify each month, yet I can't access an existing account. I have logged in through fb but the account doesn't exist, I try with an email, email doesn't exist. I say forgot p...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot recover playlists now that i am active in my family subscription

We now have a family account, i have logged off and logged back on with my personal account and am showing as an active family member but my playlists are gone. I have tried to recover them and it states that i have none to recover.

• We now have a family account, i have logged off and logged back on with my personal account and am showing as an active family member but my playlists are gone.  I have tried to recover them and...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

so im triying to log in, im currently in Colombia, i was 3 weeks ago in USA and i changed on my profile to USA so i can used it while i was there; as i was saying, im back in Colombia and i changed it again to Colombia on my profile but it doesnt wor...

• so im triying to log in, im currently in Colombia, i was 3 weeks ago in USA and i changed on my profile to USA so i can used it while i was there; as i was saying, im back in Colombia and i  cha...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

changing mobile service provider

Hi! My premium account is being charged through my mobile service provider. But im planning to switch to another provider. Do i just change my payment option first to keep my premium account active? Or can i temporarily unsubscribe to my premium acco...

• Hi! My premium account is being charged through my mobile service provider. But im planning to switch to another provider. Do i just change my payment option first to keep my premium account active? ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connect problems with phone and laptop

Hi!I have had problems with the connection today in my phone and computer...Im so fed up! I've tried logging out, other browser...(i use spotify web player)and it says "spotify cant connect. trying again..".It also repeat songs but i cant hear it.I j...

• Hi! I have had problems with the connection today in my phone and computer... Im so fed up! I've tried logging out, other browser...(i use spotify web player) and it says "spotify cant connect. tr...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change of Country - won't let me use my Canadian Visa

I set up my Spotify account when I lived in London, UK and I have continued to pay with a UK debit account. Now that I have moved to back Canada, I am able to switch my Country in my profile fine, however, I would now like to pay with my Canadian cre...

• I set up my Spotify account when I lived in London, UK and I have continued to pay with a UK debit account.   Now that I have moved to back Canada, I am able to switch my Country in my profile...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice a month for over a year

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hello I have just realised, that I have been charged twice a month from both Spotify and Itunes for Spotify Premium for at least the last year. How do I fix this and get my money back? -Mathilde

•    Hello   I have just realised, that I have been charged twice a month from both Spotify and Itunes for Spotify Premium for at least the last year. How do I fix this and get my mon...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks I'm abroad

Spotify told me I'm abroad and won't let me log in as it says the maximum travel time is 14 days. The things is, I haven't even been abroad! I was at home all along.

• Spotify told me I'm abroad and won't let me log in as it says the maximum travel time is 14 days. The things is, I haven't even been abroad! I was at home all along.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant log in

I have tried to log in via my facebook and via my email but it says that i cant do that. when I try to set up a new account it says that the email is taken, when I try to reset the password for that email it says that the email is wrong. I cant seem ...

• I have tried to log in via my facebook and via my email but it says that i cant do that. when I try to set up a new account it says that the email is taken, when I try to reset the password for that ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with Family Sharing.

I am having so much trouble signing up family to Sharing. My latest message from my son's email is this and I only just signed him up to spotify today. ---Sorry! We cannot join you to Premium for Family since you have subscribed to Spotify Premium fr...

• I am having so much trouble signing up family to Sharing.  My latest message from my son's email is this and I only just signed him up to spotify today. ---Sorry! We cannot join you to Prem...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change email (but new email already taken)

Hi, I have created a spotify account with my old email address and have connected it to my Facebook account which uses a different email address. I would like to change my Spotify account email address to my Facebook one, but it wouldn't let me as it...

• Hi, I have created a spotify account with my old email address and have connected it to my Facebook account which uses a different email address. I would like to change my Spotify account email addre...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! GiftCard expired after just 8 days

I resubscribed my account using a Spotify GiftCard 9.99$ on November, 12. It worked fine till this morning that I discovered Spotify has ignored my subscription and I'm using a free account. Please let me know if anyone knows what to do. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I resubscribed my account using a Spotify GiftCard 9.99$ on November, 12.   It worked fine till this morning that I discovered Spotify has ignored my subscription and I'm using a free account....
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

I have enough credit to buy monthly premium, but it says that i dont have enough credit. What should i do

• I have enough credit to buy monthly premium, but it says that i dont have enough credit. What should i do 😕
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Struggles to subscribe in premium

Why the text doesn't come along?even though i have sufficient load.

• Why the text doesn't come along?even though i have sufficient load.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in without reactivating my facebook account

Is there any way I can log in with my email & password without reactivating my Facebook account. I tried removing the app from my Facebook & when I logged in back with my email & password, my Facebook got reactivated again. Please help me remove my F...

• Visitor
  • Is there any way I can log in with my email & password without reactivating my Facebook account. I tried removing the app from my Facebook & when I logged in back with my email & password...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot online after region changed

I have accidentally change my region into Japan that I am originally stay and based in Indonesia, now I have changed my country to Indonesia again in my country region but I cannot search and play any songs in my spotify apps (android & windows) can ...

• I have accidentally change my region into Japan that I am originally stay and based in Indonesia, now I have changed my country to Indonesia again in my country region but I cannot search and play an...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP!!!! He cambiado la contraseña y no me la reconoce.

He cambiado la contraseña 10 veces porque no me la reconoce y no puedo iniciar la sesión, ¿alguien sabe que puedo hacer?

• He cambiado la contraseña 10 veces porque no me la reconoce y no puedo iniciar la sesión, ¿alguien sabe que puedo hacer?
  • carmenortega78
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Self Service | Device Management

Hey Spotify Community,need help with my spotify offline devices. as I have a bit a lot of devices, such as my phone, tablet, and my laptop. I got another phone and I would love that to go under my offline devices, so what i did is took off my laptop ...

• Visitor
  •  Hey Spotify Community, need help with my spotify offline devices. as I have a bit a lot of devices, such as my phone, tablet, and my laptop. I got another phone and I would love that to go und...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled my account then got charged

I was charged again after cancellation and there's no number to call which is extremely frustrating

• I was charged again after cancellation and there's no number to call which is extremely frustrating
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot view/change my premium payment options

See screenshot. If I click "subscription", the website tells me to go to the family plan page instead. When I go to the family plan page, I am redirected back to the subscription page.Please help. Thanks,

• Casual Listener
  • See screenshot. If I click "subscription", the website tells me to go to the family plan page instead. When I go to the family plan page, I am redirected back to the subscription page. Please help. ...
  • KristopherWinds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes